|By RealWire News Distribution||
|October 25, 2012 08:10 AM EDT||
New partnership will deliver outstanding productivity for customers
London, UK and Oslo, Norway and New York, NY: 25 October, 2012: Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, has announced that InVADE, an industry leading predictive dialler, is now fully integrated with Confirmit Horizons CATI. The development follows the creation of the Open Dialler API in Confirmit Horizons V17 earlier in 2012 which enables dialler vendors to quickly and reliably interface with Confirmit.
The collaboration between InVADE and Confirmit will allow Confirmit customers running large scale call centre operations to incorporate InVADE as their dialler vendor and to benefit from high levels of interviewer productivity in the CATI environment. Confirmit customers will be able to drive the InVADE dialler using the Confirmit CATI system at the same time as other CATI solutions, allowing for easy migration to the Confirmit CATI platform.
The Confirmit Open Dialler API is a modern interface that supports high volume CATI environments with its ability to control several hundred CATI seats from a single location, as well as remote call centres and home workers. It includes a wide range of features which offer users the ability to improve their operations by:
Ensuring high levels of interviewer productivity
Ensuring compliance with dialling rules and regulations
Recording calls for quality control and interviewer training.
Pat Molloy, Chief Strategy Officer at Confirmit said: "The InVADE technical team has done an excellent job of integrating their dialler with our CATI system. The Open Dialler API was intended to encourage dialler vendors to interface with the Confirmit CATI platform so that our customers are able to select their preferred solution and we are delighted that they now have the opportunity to use one of the MR industry's leading predictive diallers."
Claire Bunting, InVADE's Head of New Business, commented: "Our recent attendance at ESOMAR provided us with a perfect opportunity to gauge the MR industry's interest in our support for the Confirmit platform and we are delighted with the reception. We're confident that we will be welcoming many existing Confirmit customers as clients very shortly, and believe that the availability of the InVADE Dialler for Confirmit can only add to the popularity of their world leading Market Research applications and lead to many new clients for both parties."
- ENDS -
About InVADE International
InVADE is the leading provider of Predictive Diallers for the Market Research Industry. From their Head Office in the UK and with associates in North America, China, Hong Kong and Australia they support their Market Research customers across more than 50 countries. Confirmit is the latest CATI system to be supported; other platforms include IBM DC, Nipo, and SPSS-Quancept. They are the preferred supplier to many leading Market Research firms. Visit www.invade.net for more information.
Confirmit is the world's leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, Aurora, British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
T: +44 (0)1985 850320
M: +44 (0)7796 368669
M: +44 (0)7515 632065
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1