|By PR Newswire||
|November 1, 2012 02:31 AM EDT||
NEW DELHI, November 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Going Beyond the Industry Standard Services of Sourcing and Screening, TimesJobs.com is now Offering Suitability Assessments of Jobseekers by Adding Harrison Assessment Systems to its Portfolio
TimesJobs.com is now the "Official India Partner" for Harrison Assessments and offers a world-renowned service that can secure a high-growth and successful career - by judging not just Eligibility but Suitability as well - providing a win-win situation for all to its stakeholders - partnering employers, institutions and jobseekers.
Would anyone like to hire a "creative" accountant? What about hiring a "cautious" salesman? Or an "aggressive" HR Manager? The commonsensical answers to these questions would be - NO. While such people may well be eligible with all the right degrees, experience and certifications, they will definitely not be suitable!
Job Specific Assessments
These rather extreme examples serve to bring to light the impact of eligibility and suitability to job performance & job specific assessment - which directly impact the organisation's performance.
Eligibility can be judged on the basis of a resume and includes specific skills, previous work experience, educational qualifications, training & certifications, etc.
Suitability, on the other hand, deals with attitudes and behavioural traits such as leadership, decision-making, interpersonal skills, initiative, values, ethics, personal interests, culture and organizational compatibility. Lack of suitability can contribute to very negative employee conditions, even in the best of work environments. It results in lower turnover, customer dissatisfaction and lost business opportunities.
To enhance customer delight and value, TimesJobs is now offering services that go beyond the basic "Sourcing and Screening" business model. Moving up the value chain, TimesJobs.com is forward integrating its product & service offerings to provide job-specific assessments for jobseekers by supplying Harrison Assessment Solutions.
Dr. Dan Harrison, Founder CEO, Harrison Assessments commented, "We are very pleased to have formed an alliance with TimesJobs and have appointed them as our Official India Partner to develop our portfolio in India. This agreement provides immediate value to all stakeholders by leveraging HA's trusted and accurate employee assessment tools to serve TimesJobs' considerable client and user base."
"While suitability is the foundation for success in almost every work-related position, it is a sad fact that it is one of the most under-assessed areas of competency. And the main reason is the lack of access to a quick yet accurate assessment system - which is precisely what TimesJobs will provide in alliance with Harrison Assessments (HA)," said Amit Jain, Business Head, TimesJobs.com.
"This unparalleled alliance will open out a whole new horizon, for all stakeholders as it provides quick, comprehensive and direct answers to the questions of employability, competency, acumen and ability," explained Jain.
A successful fit of both employer and employee leads to the success of the organisation and a successful career. To ensure the success of a person in a particular job - an accurate and objective assessment of his behaviour traits that are directly related to his job performance becomes a necessity.
This alliance will provide corporate and institution solutions that not just help in recruitments and placements but can also be used for leadership development, team development, identifying high potentials, succession planning, career development and executive coaching.
Jobseekers will also gain objective insights into their own career options. They can assess career direction, with details as specific as the specific industries and jobs that they are suitable for - on the basis of their individual, objectively-assessed, traits and abilities.
Speaking about the efficacy of HA Solutions, Dr. Harrison stated, "Research studies have consistently revealed 85% accuracy in predicting performance of individuals, when HA tests are properly administered. When combined with eligibility testing and behavioural interviews the reliability exceeds 90%. There are over 150 traits to select from and assess for within this system to determine the behavioural requirements for a position. This wide range of traits are employed to accurately measure only those traits that actually correlate to success for the given position."
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at +91-9560404400 for more details of how this solution can benefit you - today!
TimesJobs.com, the leading job portal of India is one of the best selling online ventures of the Times of India Group. Conceived and launched in 2004, TimesJobs.com currently has a candidate database of more than 20 million registered jobseekers across levels and functions who clock-in over 150 million page views a month. Well known for its product innovations and unmatched deliverables, TimesJobs.com has also pioneered the concepts of 'Job Fairs', 'Dial BPO jobs' RAI.TimesJobs.com, TechGig.com, StepAhead and a lot more.
TimesJobs.com serves a corporate customer base of more than 25,000 clients from across the globe. It has been serving clients like HCL, IBM, Yamaha, Godrej, HSBC, Mahindra, Bajaj Allianz, TCS, Thomson Reuters to name a few.
Primary Media Contact: Aseem Seth TBSL, email@example.com, 91-9910273367
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1