|By Marketwired .||
|November 12, 2012 12:00 AM EST||
AMERSFOORT, THE NETHERLANDS -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Ergotron, a leading global manufacturer of digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products, is now partnering with ALSO Finland Ltd, a leading distributor of IT equipment, software, entertainment and consumer and entertainment electronic goods in Nordic countries and Baltics.
"Our aim is to make our customers more successful," said Jonne Sjöholm, product manager at ALSO. "We look for manufacturers that provide world-class logistic services, are customer oriented, and produce innovative products that support our mission. With Ergotron, we are giving customers access to the broadest range of ergonomic mount solutions for creating connected computing and digital display environments that are safe and healthy."
ALSO's focus is on IT, entertainment and consumer electronic goods and services to improve customers' competitiveness in the whole value chain. ALSO currently represents many global manufacturers including Acer®, Fujitsu®, Hewlett-Packard®, IBM®, Lenovo®, Lexmark®, LG®, Microsoft®, NEC®, Sony®, Samsung® and ViewSonic®.
"ALSO Finland brings unique distribution opportunity to Ergotron given the successful merger between ALSO and Actebis," said Michel Spruijt, director of EMEA business operations and distribution for Ergotron. "Combined, they have become Europe's third-largest distribution and logistics company for information and communications technology and consumer electronics and are well-positioned to manage Ergotron's ergonomic and space-saving solutions through channel partners and customers throughout the country."
To learn more about Ergotron and its entire line of solutions, visit Ergotron.com or call +86-769 86018920. To learn more about ALSO visit Alsoactebis.com.
Ergotron, Inc. is a global manufacturer of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 30 years. This history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 70 patents and a growing portfolio of award winning brands -- OmniMount, StyleView, WorkFit and Neo-Flex -- for computer monitors, notebooks, tablets, flat panel displays and TVs. Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with sales efforts in Phoenix, Amersfoort, London, Tokyo, and Singapore.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1