|By Marketwired .||
|November 14, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 -- Egnyte Firestorm 2012 Conference -- Egnyte, Inc., the leading provider of cloud file sharing infrastructure for businesses, today announced the EgnytePlus Partner and Developer programs. These programs focus on connecting Egnyte users and IT departments with critical best of breed solutions and technologies that will enable them to get their jobs done more effectively and efficiently.
As IT grapples with how to implement their cloud strategies, it has quickly become evident that they need to think about what affect it will have on their overall infrastructure. Users need access to a variety of applications that will leverage existing, often heterogeneous, infrastructure investments; all in a scalable and secure environment. Providing a central, easily accessible content repository becomes a gating factor, which led Egnyte to create its EgnytePlus Partner program.
"DocuSign is proud to be an inaugural partner in the EgnytePlus Partner program," said Grant Peterson, chief technology officer, DocuSign. "Our combined solution empowers companies of all sizes to finish business faster, while maintaining the enterprise-class security that Egnyte's customers expect."
Spanning seven solution categories the program initially includes 20+ vendors which includes:
- Security - Sophos, Code Green Networks, Imperva
- Data Storage - NetApp, NetGear, IBM, Synology
- Identity Management/SSO - OKTA, VMWare Horizon, Onelogin, Citrix Cloud Gateway, Symplified
- Mobility - Google (Android), Apple (iOS), Amazon (Kindle), Barnes & Noble (Nook), Microsoft (Windows Phone), Mobile Iron, MobileOPS
- Mobile Apps - Quickoffice, Office2 Plus, Readdle, GoodReader, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, RICOH, Breezy, EvidencePix, FTP Client Pro, Dav-E, PDF Expert, Avatron, AutoCAD WS
- Cloud Apps - Salesforce.com, Google Docs, CloudOn, DocuSign
- Storage Infrastructure Management - NTP Software, VMware
The EgnytePlus Partner program has created an ecosystem of solutions from leading vendors. "Code Green has been actively evaluating cloud storage providers for partnership, leading us to the EgnytePlus Partner program," said Daniel Udoutch, president and CEO, Code Green Networks. "Egnyte takes security of customer data seriously, and the combination of our solutions allows customers to take advantage of cloud storage while maintaining control of their sensitive data. We believe this addresses a vibrant and rapidly growing use case."
Also announced today is the EgnytePlus Developer program, which offers select partners and customers the ability to integrate with Egnyte via Application Program Interfaces (APIs). Companies who are accepted to the developer program will receive sample code, documentation and support for taking their applications to the next level. They can also apply for EgnytePlus partner certification, which gives them access to special training and joint promotional activities.
"We want to provide our customers and partners with solutions that offer real value," said Vineet Jain, CEO of Egnyte, Inc. "To that end, we've strategically chosen partners that address our users' pain points with working solutions, and equally as important, are committed to making the partnerships work long term. We want to make the right choices for our customers and partners, and in doing so, guarantee the best possible solution in the marketplace."
For more information on the EgnytePlus Partner program, please visit https://www.egnyte.com/partner-program/index.html. For more information on the EgnytePlus Developer program, please visit http://developer.egnyte.com/
Over 1 billion files are shared daily by businesses using Egnyte Hybrid Cloud file server. Egnyte's unique technology provides the speed and security of local storage with the accessibility of the cloud. Users can easily store, share, access and back up files, while IT has the centralized administration and control to enforce business policies. Founded in 2007, Egnyte is based in Mountain View, California, and is a privately held company backed by venture capital firms Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Floodgate Fund, and Polaris Venture Partners. For more information, please visit http://www.egnyte.com or call 1-877-7EGNYTE.
- Follow Egnyte on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Egnyte
- Follow Egnyte's FireStorm Conference November 14, 2012 on Twitter: #firestorm2012
- Join Egnyte on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Egnyte
- Connect with Egnyte on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/egnyte
Email: Email Contact
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1