|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 10:00 AM EST||
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Ensim Corporation, the leading software platform that enables automation and orchestration for ordering, service catalog, provisioning, and billing of business users, applications, services, and infrastructure in private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, today announced the addition of Ken Philipp as its vice president of sales and business development.
Mr. Philipp joins Ensim from CA Technologies and brings an extensive background in the automation, virtualization and cloud markets with more than twenty years of professional sales and leadership experience. He started his career at IBM and has held executive positions with several virtualization startups including Akimbi and Fastscale (both acquired by VMware), Solidcore (acquired by McAffee) and 4Base Consulting (acquired by CA Technologies).
"We are very glad to have Ken join our executive team as we accelerate our revenue growth and expand our product offerings. Having someone with his proven experience building repeatable, scalable, and effective sales models and teams will serve Ensim well," said David Wippich, Ensim CEO. "Ken has an excellent record of bringing advanced technologies to market via key partnerships and selling into large enterprise and service provider environments."
"It's a great opportunity to apply my experience in the cloud and virtualization industries towards enhancing Ensim's place as a leader in the market," said Ken Philipp. "This is an exciting time to join Ensim; we are in the right place at the right time. The cloud market is maturing past IaaS enablement and into business services enablement, user provisioning and management. Ensim's platform is unique in the way it integrates with existing infrastructure and provides for rapid onboarding, automation, and self-service for the business applications and services in demand today."
Ken holds a Masters in Business Administration from Santa Clara University and a degree in Industrial Engineering from Lehigh University.
Founded in 1998, Ensim is a leading provider of solutions to automate on-boarding, orchestration, provisioning, and management of users and organizations with business applications, services, and infrastructure in private, public, and hybrid clouds. Ensim has over 5,000,000 seats deployed worldwide and is used by over 20,000 small, medium, and large sized organizations and government agencies through service providers, system integrators, MSPs, and resellers. Key modules include ordering, service catalog, provisioning, user entitlement, operations management, pricing and rating, reporting, and billing. For additional information, visit http://www.ensim.com or contact Ensim at 1-877-MY-ENSIM or email@example.com.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1