|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Infor LN has been recognized as a Leader among enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications in Nucleus Research's latest Technology Value Matrix for Enterprise Resource Planning. The ERP Value Matrix is based on functionality and usability, the two core measures that Nucleus has found indicate an application's ability to deliver initial ROI and, ultimately, maximum value over time. Nucleus Research placed vendors in the ERP Leader category who have invested in both functionality and usability features that are most likely to deliver the greatest potential returns.
"One of the major strengths of Infor LN is its ability to integrate with other business software solutions such as ERP and PLM through the Infor ION Suite, which can also be used for business process and workflow management," said Gabriel Gheorghiu, principal analyst, Nucleus Research. "Infor Workspace provides in-context business intelligence and a common look and feel across Infor products."
Scores for usability are based on intuitiveness of the application, availability of role-based interfaces, training requirements, and productivity impact on users. Similarly, composite scores for functionality are based on the breadth and repeatability of functionality in the core application, the availability and ease of integration of add-on functionality that delivers additional benefit, and the vendors' investment in innovative functionality outside the core that will deliver additional benefits.
Infor LN is a powerful and comprehensive system for managing the demands of complex manufacturing, distribution, and service industries. Its deep functionality provides control over the complexities of global operations.
"Infor made some important announcements in the past 12 months regarding Infor LN. The first announcement was its availability on the IBM Pure Systems platform, then Infor announced LN was certified as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) compliant, meaning the solution can be used successfully by companies that are, or intend to become, IFRS compliant," said Gheorghiu.
Infor LN resources
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1