|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 06:22 PM EST||
HAMILTON, N.J., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Canon's Med Ad News brand won best media kit design from min's Editorial & Design Awards on November 14, 2012 at the Marriott Marquis in New York. The min's Editorial & Design Award program recognizes excellence in editorial and design among consumer, business-to-business and specialized information media brands.
"Our mission was to create a media kit that resonates with our audience and conveys our evolving services and solutions offered. The response from our advertising partners and our peers at min validates this team effort," says Daniel Becker, Brand Director, Pharmaceuticals.
"It's been an exciting year for Med Ad News, celebrating 30 years in pharmaceutical business and marketing media and winning this coveted min Editorial & Design Award."
Med Ad News, launched in September 1982, provides broad coverage and incisive analysis of the issues, events, trends, and strategies shaping pharmaceutical business, marketing, and sales—reaching key players in the evolving pharmaceutical marketplace.
To view our 2013 media kit: click here
UBM brands took home 12 min Editorial & Design Awards, complete list is noted below:
Best Opinion/Commentary (editorial/print):
Insurance & Technology: From the Editor: Why Is IT So Hard?
Best Single Article/News B2B (editorial/print)
InformationWeek: TechWeb GM's U-Turn
Best Cover Illustration (design)
InformationWeek: From CRM To Social
Best Media Kit/Marketing material (design)
UBM Canon - Med Ad News 2012 Media Kit
Best Online Features/Section (design)
Internet Revolution: UBM TechWeb and IBM's Infographic: Smarter CMOs Driving More IT Decisions
Best Blog/s Online
UBM TechWeb's IT Software Community: John Verity's IT Software Community
Best Editorial Series (online)
InformationWeek: Does The Cloud Payoff?
Best Online Column
BYTE: Why I Don't Have a Facebook Page
Best Single Article (online)
Advanced Trading: What Went Wrong with J.P. Morgan's $2 Billion Hedge?
Best Slideshow (online)
Network Computing: A Brief Introduction To OpenFlow
Best Special Section/Microsite (online)
Advanced Trading: Take a Tour of Bloomberg Tradebook's Trading Floor in Manhattan
Best Website Redesign
UBM Electronics: edn.com
For more details on the awards, please visit: http://www.minonline.com/editanddesign/2012finalists/
About Med Ad News
The pharmaceutical industry's publication of record for 30 years, Med Ad News provides broad coverage and incisive analysis of the issues, events, trends, and strategies shaping pharmaceutical business, marketing, and sales. More than 16,500 readers – comprising corporate executives, marketing, sales, and product managers – receive Med Ad News 12 times per year. Med Ad News is a publication of UBM Canon.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon, the leading B2B media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing, and manufacturing processes and packaging. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services for professional B2B communities and markets.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com
SOURCE UBM Canon
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1