|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
Confio Software, the makers of the award-winning Ignite database performance management software, today announced that is has opened an office in London which will serve as the European headquarters for the company’s Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA) operations. To lead its EMEA market presence, Confio has recruited two highly talented executives.
Garry Clark will be the director of EMEA sales for Confio, where he will head-up the direct sales effort and channel development across the region. He joins the company following successful sales management positions at both IBM and British Telecom in which he gained extensive experience in growing and developing IT software and services companies. Additionally, Confio has hired Neil Hambly, a distinguished database engineer, who has held database administration roles at BBC, ABN, Accenture and MDSL, to lead Confio’s technical support facility.
“Expanding our international operations with experienced and successful people is a natural step to supporting our customer demand in EMEA,” said Matt Larson, Confio’s co-founder and CEO. “I am thrilled that Garry and Neil have joined the Confio team and look forward to further growing our presence in Europe, Asia and Latin America.”
Along with its consistent growth in the U.S., Confio has been benefiting from a continued increase in international sales. Fast-growing markets for databases such as Brazil, China and India are quickly becoming an important part of Confio’s strategy, along with its already-successful presence in European countries. Among ways Confio has ensured it taps into these growth markets is with the recent release of Ignite supporting double-byte characters for Asian languages. This fast-paced growth has led to several important industry awards in 2012, including the Inc. 500|5000 and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
The London office is located at 88 Wood Street, London EC2V 7RS, and can be reach at +44 (0) 208 528 1744.
Confio develops database performance solutions that improve service and reduce the cost of operating Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase databases in physical or VMware environments. To learn more about Confio Software and its flagship software Ignite, please visit www.confio.com.
About Confio Software
Confio Software develops database performance solution for DBAs, IT managers and database developers, for both physical and virtual server environments. Confio’s flagship product, Ignite, helps eliminate bottlenecks, speed problem resolution, and reduce the cost of operations for SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and Sybase databases and VMware servers. Since the company’s founding in 2002, Confio products are developed and supported from the Boulder, CO headquarters. For more information visit www.confio.com.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1