|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 09:16 AM EST||
Kaminario, a leading provider of high performance, general purpose all solid-state (SSD) SAN storage solutions, today announced that its K2 all solid-state SAN storage solution has achieved VMware Ready™ status. This designation indicates that after a detailed validation process the K2 has achieved VMware’s highest level of endorsement, and can be found on the VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) at https://solutionexchange.vmware.com/store/products/kaminario-k2-solid-state-san.
“By using the Kaminario K2 with VMware vSphere® 5, enterprises can obtain extreme performance and leverage high availability and data protection with mission-critical applications in their virtualized environment,” said Ritu Jyoti, VP Product and Solutions Management, Kaminario. “The K2 was designed to deliver on the full potential of SSD media in both virtual and physical environments.”
“We are pleased that the Kaminario K2 qualifies for the VMware Ready™ logo, signifying to customers that it has met specific VMware integration and interoperability standards and it works effectively with VMware cloud infrastructure, which will speed time to value within customer environments,” said Sheryl Sage, director, Alliance Programs, VMware.
The VMware Ready program is a co-branding benefit of the Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program that makes it easy for customers to identify partner products certified to work with VMware cloud infrastructure. Customers can use these products and solutions to lower project risks and realize cost savings over custom-built solutions. With thousands of members worldwide, the VMware TAP program includes best-of-breed technology partners with the shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solution for each unique customer need.
Kaminario and the K2 can be found within the online VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) at https://solutionexchange.vmware.com/store/products/kaminario-k2-solid-state-san.
Founded by storage experts from EMC, NetApp and IBM, Kaminario is leading the Flash SSD revolution in SAN storage. The Kaminario K2 family of all solid-state SAN storage eliminates I/O bottlenecks and dramatically reduces latency to accelerate critical business applications at a significantly lower cost and with a smaller footprint than legacy SAN storage. The Kaminario K2 is the first enterprise-grade SAN storage with a true scale-out architecture built from the ground up to take full advantage of modern Flash SSD performance. With built-in, self-healing high availability and data protection, the K2 consistently delivers ultralow latency, tens of GB/s of throughput and millions of IOPS. Kaminario is simply faster.
For more information, visit www.kaminario.com.
VMware, VMware vSphere and VMware Ready are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. The use of the word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1