|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
BOULDER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- Gnip, the world's largest and most trusted provider of social data, today launched its Plugged In To Gnip partnership program. This program enables Plugged In To Gnip partners to transparently showcase their access to the most reliable, comprehensive and sustainable social data in the world, creating the best possible experience for their customers.
Inaugural Plugged In To Gnip partners include IBM, EMC Greenplum, Splunk, Brandwatch, Hottolink, NetBase, FirstRain, Union Metrics, uberVU, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide, Clarabridge, Infochimps and Networked Insights. Acceptance into the Plugged In program is clear recognition of the investment each partner has made in building a scalable social analytics product that uses compliant data from multiple social platforms, blogs and micro-blogs. Partners benefit from inclusion in the program, gaining early access to new social data sources, exclusive access to specific product features and additional opportunities to collaborate.
Gnip is an official provider of publicly available social data from the firehoses of the largest social media publishers in the world including Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, StockTwits and Disqus. As companies build their businesses on social data, being Plugged In To Gnip ensures customers have complete and authorized access to the best social data available.
"The social data ecosystem is maturing from the days when companies would scrape together disparate fragments of social data to power their solutions," said Chris Moody, President and COO of Gnip. "By creating the Plugged In To Gnip program, we're recognizing and proactively collaborating with clients and partners who are building their solutions on comprehensive, reliable and sustainable social data."
"Social data is a new and incredibly exciting dataset that our customers are beginning to leverage within IBM InfoSphere BigInsights and other IBM products," said Bruce Weed, Program Director - Big Data at IBM. "Via the Plugged In To Gnip business partner program, we make it incredibly easy for them to access that social data. This data can be leveraged via the new Social Data Analytics Accelerator that is shipping with BigInsights V2.0."
To learn more about Plugged In To Gnip, visit gnip.com/plugged_in.
Gnip is the world's largest and most trusted provider of publicly available social media data, serving customers in a range of industries from social media monitoring and business intelligence to finance and government. Gnip delivers more than 100 billion realtime social data activities each month, providing full firehose access to Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, Disqus and StockTwits as well as managed integrations to the public APIs of Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and others. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://gnip.com.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1