|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 07:55 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, BC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Dynamsoft Corp., a developer of source control / version control software and imaging SDK (software development kit) solutions, has announced the availability of its new ImageCapture Suite SDK. The new SDK combines its Dynamic Webcam and Dynamic Web TWAIN SDKs into a single suite newly optimized to support a myriad of imaging devices. This provides developers with a single and comprehensive browser plug-in SDK to cover webcams or TWAIN devices, such as scanners and more. ImageCapture Suite is ideal for developers in hospitals, banks, government and other industries dependent on online image acquisition applications.
ImageCapture Suite gives web and application developers the most flexibility in supported devices. It enables thorough control of imaging devices including webcams, scanners, and all other TWAIN, WIA and UVC compliant devices. In turn, developers can create online image capturing applications to cover all user needs. The SDK also enables editing and uploading of images to local folders, web servers, FTP sites, SharePoint® libraries, and / or other databases. Supported browsers include 32-bit and 64-bit Internet Explorer® (IE), Chrome, Firefox®, Safari® and Opera.
"With the myriad of imaging devices available and in use developers require highly efficient and secure software development kits for document imaging and processing applications," said Amy Gu, Vice President of Dynamsoft. "An ideal SDK should also enable control for as many imaging devices as possible for web applications. ImageCapture Suite delivers this and also provides extensive flexibility for developers. This allows for easier and more thorough design of image acquisition applications for the most comprehensive set of devices including, webcams, scanners, capture cards and more -- almost all imaging devices on the market."
The SDK represents a bundling of Dynamsoft's Dynamic Webcam SDK and Dynamic Web TWAIN SDK. However, the bundled version includes many newly optimized methods and properties for its dual purpose. Newly optimized properties include managing brightness and contrast and newly optimized methods include AcquireImage, CloseSource, EnableSource and more. The full list of new properties and methods can be found online at http://www.dynamsoft.com/Products/ICS-Webcam-specific-methods-properties-events.aspx.
ImageCapture Suite includes support for capturing live video streams into a container and grabbing snapshots to be exported to a file / binary. It provides a host of other features for online image acquisition applications. It houses built-in support for everything from a variety of image transfer modes, to advanced image settings, like hue and saturation. Add-ons include a barcode reader and optical character recognition (OCR). GUI and non-GUI image editors are supported with image editing that includes rotate, crop, flip and more. Image downloads and uploads can be done via HTTP / HTTPS or FTP / FTPS. Supported image formats include BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF (multi-page), and PDF (multi-page).
For security, the ActiveX edition of ImageCapture Suite is digitally signed by VeriSign®, being marked safe for initializing and scripting. The SDK suite also supports Windows authentication, forms authentication and basic authentication. It is compatible with Data Execution Prevention (DEP) and protected mode. Both ActiveX and Plugin editions of ImageCapture Suite support SSL for FTP / HTTP uploading and downloading.
Pricing and Availability
Dynamsoft's ImageCapture Suite is now available. The SDK is available in three formats, The Plugin Edition and the ActiveX Edition are $1,199 each. The ActiveX + Plugin Edition is $1,999. Full pricing details and purchasing are available at https://www.dynamsoft.com/Secure/ImageCapture-Suite-BuyIt.aspx.
About Dynamsoft Corp.
Founded in 2003, Dynamsoft Corp. provides enterprise-class source control / version control software. Its SourceAnywhere software enables efficient file management of source code versions. This ensures greater collaboration and integrity of source code. It is ideal for web, software and application development throughout the lifecycle of development and support. Dynamsoft also provides TWAIN software development kits (SDK) and other image capture SDKs. Dynamsoft is an associate member of the TWAIN Working Group that develops TWAIN standards. Thousands of customers use Dynamsoft's source control and TWAIN SDK solutions. Customers include: 3M®; Apple®; EMC®; Fujitsu®; GE®; H&R Block®; HP®; IBM®, Intel®; InfoSys®; Lockheed Martin®; Olympus®; Philips®; PricewaterhouseCoopers®; Samsung®; Siemens®; Symantec®; Unisys®; Verizon®; and more. More information is available at http://www.dynamsoft.com.
Note: Whether noted or not, references to certain words may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1