|By Kenrick Freemen||
|December 10, 2012 01:22 PM EST||
What is Training Lab?
This is the software book with complete study material for Oracle's Java EE 6 Certification. You can find separate training lab for each exams (JPA, EJB, Web Component and Web Services).
The reliability of this simulator is that it is developed by experienced Java experts with practical scenario or program examples, and challenging mock exam questions with brief explanations.
Moreover the Training material adheres to Oracle's latest syllabus after Sun certifications have been republished and re-branded under the Oracle certification program.
Quick overview of Training Lab features:
Understand exam objectives under Plan - Objective menu with exam benefits, FAQs and much more info about real certification.
- Set milestones for each exam objective to measure preparation progress over time to empower training.
- Time management is the critical factor in any exam preparation; easily manage your schedule from Plan - Set Schedule component.
- There are many Labs available in this kit to prepare for your exam with different learning styles.
- Pre Measurement, measure your current skill level and set milestones accordingly.
- Basic Sessions, theory guide to understand exam topics with e-book format.
- Advanced Sessions, program/design/scenario examples for exam objective.
- Basic and Advanced Session Exams to score your understandings of exam objective studied in theory and examples.
- Session Rewind Quiz improves your grasping skills by taking Training Lab quiz exams.
The most important component is Mock Exam Lab, this is the environment that mimics your real exam with set of pre-defined mock exams based on exam pattern. You can either attend pre-defined mock exams or can customize based on the exam objectives.
The Final Exam is the final phase of your preparation to judge yourself to appear real certification exam. The exam is designed with more difficulty level than mock exam lab.
The Focus Lab is the brilliant soft robot teacher for your preparation. The lab pinpoints your weakness in each and every lab to complete your preparation. It classifies wrongly answered questions with number of attempts.
The other components includes My References, consolidate your certification resources in Training Lab for future references. Reports tracks your exam results with performance graph to measure your progress. You can select and view result summary of each attended exams. The Assessment lab tracks your goals and schedules. The Goals Tracker displays the tabular and graphical representation of goals set versus goals achieved for every objective/topic. The Gantt chart displays the Gantt view of the lab-wise planned vs. actual schedule and the percentage obtained.
Where to get more information about Java EE 6 OCE Training Labs?
OCE Java EE 6 Web Services Training Lab => OCEJWSD
OCE Java EE 6 Web Component Training Lab => OCEJWCD
OCE Java EE 6 JPA Training Lab => OCEJJPAD
OCE Java EE 6 EJB Training Lab => OCEJEJBD
Feb. 11, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 441
Feb. 11, 2016 05:00 AM EST
Feb. 11, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 209
Feb. 11, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 224
Feb. 10, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 113
Feb. 10, 2016 09:00 PM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 431
Feb. 10, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 400
Feb. 10, 2016 01:15 PM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 429
Feb. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 624
Feb. 10, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 197
Feb. 10, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 255
Feb. 10, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 113
Feb. 10, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 232
Feb. 10, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 392
Feb. 10, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 189
Feb. 10, 2016 08:00 AM EST
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 773
Feb. 5, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 835