|By Business Wire||
|December 12, 2012 09:24 AM EST||
The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), the world’s largest user knowledgebase for Oracle Applications users, announced the associate member organizations participating in the 2013 OAUG Star Partner Program, which connects providers of related products and solutions with Oracle Applications users throughout the year.
OAUG Star Partners in 2013 include: EiS Technologies, Excel4apps, IBM and Noetix as Five-Star partners; IT Convergence and eprentise as Four-Star partners and Chain-Sys, Core Services Corp., Global Software, Informatica, More4Apps, O2Works, ROLTA and Solution Beacon as Three-Star partners. In addition, 19 other organizations are participating in the program at the Two-Star Elite, Two-Star and Rising-Star levels.
The Star Partner Program is designed to enable participating organizations to promote their products and services to help Oracle Applications users enhance their productivity, while OAUG members are educated about the latest solutions and trends from some of the industry’s top suppliers and consultants.
Throughout the year, the program provides a forum to increase visibility, recognition and connections with the entire OAUG membership through a variety of channels, including conference participation, educational webinars, interactive networking opportunities, sponsorships and publications such as OAUG Insight magazine and the OAUG Buyer’s Guide.
“The OAUG Star Partner program is mutually beneficial for both technology vendors and the OAUG end users, offering a resourceful way for participating organizations to relay their message to a receptive and fitting audience throughout the year,” said Mark Clark, president of the OAUG.
Opportunities to participate in the 2013 OAUG Star Partner program are still available. For more information about the program, please contact Christine Hilgert, OAUG director of associate programs, at email@example.com.
About Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG®)
Founded in 1990, the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) is the world’s largest user knowledgebase for Oracle Applications users. The organization serves as an advocate to Oracle Corp. for companies worldwide and represents users of more than 65 Oracle Applications products including Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s Agile, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle’s Primavera EPPM, Oracle Communications, Oracle's Customer Experience including Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle’s Siebel CRM, and others. The OAUG provides its members with education, networking and support via a wide range of activities and forums including conferences, publications, special interest groups and online communities. For more information about the OAUG, visit the website at oaug.org.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1