|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
ST. PETERSBURG, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- First Advantage, the leading global provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions, today announced that Rich Bartolotta, an accounting and finance veteran of more than 30 years, has been appointed as the company's new CFO. With his proven success in driving critical financial initiatives, negotiating strategic partnerships and delivering innovative solutions, Bartolotta is responsible for leading First Advantage's financial team and expanding its infrastructure and support.
Prior to joining First Advantage, Bartolotta had worked for IMS Health, Inc., a private equity-backed market intelligence and analytics business serving the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, since 2003. During his tenure, he held a number of executive-level financial positions, starting as the vice president, Finance for IMS Japan and subsequently leading the Global Finance, Consulting and Services, and Global Pharma Solutions financial organizations. He most recently served as vice president, Finance, U.S. Business Unit.
Bartolotta previously held the position of CFO and executive vice president for NASDAQ Japan Inc., from 2000 to 2002, where he guided all aspects of the organization's startup operations and successfully raised $50M in private equity from outside investors. Bartolotta began his career in 1982 with IBM Corporation, where he held positions of increasing responsibility through 2000, including Director of Finance, Personal Systems Group Worldwide and Director of Finance, Personal Systems Group Asia Pacific.
"To drive the success of our strategic financial initiatives and ensure our long-term cost competitiveness and profit expansion, we've selected Rich Bartolotta, a seasoned and accomplished executive to lead our finance team," said Jack Freker, CEO of First Advantage. "We are confident that Rich's proven expertise in successfully leading financial organizations in business and data services provides us a significant advantage as we expand our industry leadership with innovative global talent acquisition solutions."
"As more companies recognize the benefits of working with First Advantage to improve their talent strategies, the company has experienced rapid growth," Bartolotta said. "I am honored to be appointed as CFO at this time and look forward to helping drive the company's strategic direction and developing programs that improve the bottom line."
About First Advantage
First Advantage combines domain expertise, technology solutions and data to create proprietary products and services that organizations worldwide use to make smarter business decisions. First Advantage is a leading provider of talent acquisition solutions, including employment background screening, occupational health services, recruiting solutions, skills and behavioral assessments and business tax consulting services. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, First Advantage has offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. More information about First Advantage can be accessed at www.fadv.com.
About Symphony Technology Group
Symphony Technology Group (STG) is a strategic private equity firm with the mission of investing in and being a partner in building great software and services companies. In addition to capital, STG provides transformation expertise to enable its portfolio companies to deliver more value to clients to retain and attract the best talent and to achieve best-in-class business performance. All STG portfolio companies are expected to grow through innovation. STG's current portfolio consists of 14 global companies with combined revenue of more than $1 billion and thousands of employees spread across North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information, please visit www.symphonytg.com.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1