|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 01:22 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Phoenix Software International today announced the release of Entrypoint i4, an innovative electronic data capture (EDC) software product. Users can connect to Entrypoint in the office or out in the field -- the Entrypoint i4 WebClient is accessible anywhere via a browser. The Local Workstation and Application Studio run locally but are directly connected to the Entrypoint i4 Server -- users can develop applications or enter data offline and sync up with the WebClient later.
Configuring Entrypoint i4 is effortless and application design and development is rapid -- templates can be produced in days instead of weeks. This ease of use leads to a positive return on investment in less than a year. The software includes a complete audit trail for the life of each record, as well as the high level of security required for clinical trials.
Entrypoint i4 uses a standards-based cross-platform design that permits adding or changing functionality with relative ease. Because it is built on the Java Platform, server and client applications run on any operating system that supports the Java Runtime Environment. A Web Services API facilitates integration with third-party systems.
"We at Phoenix Software are dedicated to providing the latest technical advances and EDC innovations to support the vital services our customers deliver. This product is no exception," said John Brayman, head of the Entrypoint i4 development team. "The Entrypoint line of software, introduced in 1981, was among the first products available for EDC. Entrypoint is the software of choice for clinical research organizations that have been using EDC since the advent of this technology."
Phoenix Software International provides advanced software solutions to enterprises around the world. Phoenix designs applications for personal computers, local and wide area networks, the Web, and IBM and compatible mainframe platforms. These products are available for purchase or lease in the United States through its direct sales force or worldwide through a network of distributors. Phoenix Software has been developing software applications since 1979 and is a privately held corporation.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1