|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 04:00 PM EST||
Atmio and KSI today announced a joint marketing Alliance focused on retailers who want to embrace the growing trend in mobile customer engagement. Under the terms of this alliance, KSI will be able to market and sell Atmio’s mobile marketing software platform to retailers.
“Partnering with Atmio enables KSI to help empower our retail clients to engage their customers where it counts – in the aisles of their stores”, said Phil Bruno, senior vice-president of sales and marketing for KSI. “Based on our 20-plus years of experience delivering hardware and software solutions to major retail customers, such as The Home Depot,, Big Lots, Burlington Coat Factory, and many more, we believe there will be strong demand for the Atmio Platform.”
Atmio’s Platform enables mobile marketers to create, target and optimize mobile landing pages – resulting in deeper end-customer engagement and higher ROI. The heart of the platform is a powerful targeting and optimization engine, enabling marketers to target mobile landing pages to different mobile devices, in different languages, for different locations and different times of the day. They then can optimize the pages using A/B split testing integration with 3rd party analytics providers, etc.
“We are delighted to partner with KSI”, said Sunil Baliga, CEO of Atmio. “Their deep knowledge and understanding of the retail industry is a perfect complement to our advanced mobile technology expertise. We look forward to supporting KSI as they engage with their customers.”
KSI will be demonstrating the Atmio Platform at its booth (#426) at the NRF Annual Convention & EXPO, Retail’s BIG Show, January 14th and 15th at the Javits Convention Center in New York City http://events.nrf.com/annual2013/public/MainHall.aspx.
Key Source International http://ksikeyboards.com/ is global company based in Oakland, California with over 20 years of experience delivering high-end technology solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, system integrators and input automation for major retailers. Customers include IBM, The Home Depot, Saks Fifth Avenue, Big Lots, AutoZone, The United Nations and Vodafone.
Atmio’s easy-to-use software platform empowers Performance Marketers and Agencies to rapidly create, target, and optimize mobile landing pages, resulting in higher-quality leads and increased conversions. Atmio is headquartered in Silicon Valley and can be contacted at +1-408-755-5710 or visit http://www.atmio.com.
© 2013 Atmio & KSI. All rights reserved. All third party logos and trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1