|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 10:35 AM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), today announced the publication of new research reports from its Service Management, Enterprise Applications, Business Intelligence (BI), and Manufacturing research practices.
The "Motivate, Incent, Compensate, Enable: Sales Performance Management Best Practices" research study by Peter Ostrow, VP/Research Group Director, Sales Effectiveness at the Aberdeen Group, details how leading organizations have been able better manage their sales teams to drive a year-over-year increase of 14.9% in company profit margin, compared to 3.6% increase for all others. Top performing companies face down today's challenging sales environment with common strategies and technology practices that allow them to do more with less. For example, 84% of top companies have a structured process by which their sales managers give feedback to reps, compared to only 47% of low performing firms. To obtain a complimentary copy of the report made available in part by the following underwriters: Varicent/IBM, Anaplan visit: http://www.aberdeen.com/link/sponsor.asp?spid=30410182&cid=7934&camp=2.
"Lessons from Sandy: Business Continuance vs. Disaster Recovery and Why Organizations Need Both," one of two reports authored this month by Robert Bready, Research Analyst for the Aberdeen IT Infrastructure research practice. This report reveals the plans and procedures that Best-In-Class organizations adopt for continued business operations and recovery in case of a disaster. Business Continuance plans, processes, and technologies are put in place to allow a company to carry on operations during a natural or man-made crisis, including terrorism. Disaster Recovery is what is done when BC and High Availability plans did not work or were never put in place. Companies need to do both to ensure business viability. To obtain a complimentary copy of this report visit: http://www.aberdeen.com/Aberdeen-Library/8310/AI-disaster-recovery-downtime.aspx.
Next from Bready, "Steps to Take Before Choosing a Business Continuity Partner" provides detailed steps that all organizations need to take in order to choose a business continuity partner. One of the steps walks the reader through the exact formula for determining cost per hour of downtime, an extremely useful tool. To obtain a complimentary copy of this report visit: http://www.aberdeen.com/Aberdeen-Library/8309/AI-business-continuity-partner.aspx.
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), is a global, full-service, multi-channel marketing services firm with deep expertise in developing research-based technology marketing content. Enabled by its team of 40 analysts covering 16 industry-sector categories, Aberdeen provides B2B marketers with relevant content assets available in multiple formats that target each stage of the customer buying cycle.
Aberdeen has offices in Boston and London. Harte-Hanks operates 25 offices in the United States, and has locations throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
© 2012 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1