|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
Reveille Software™, provider of the leading application performance management (APM) solution for enterprise content management (ECM) applications such as EMC Documentum, EMC Captiva, IBM FileNet, IBM Content Manager, Kofax, and Microsoft SharePoint, today announced record growth in revenue, profitability and customer additions for 2012. In anticipation of continued momentum in 2013, Reveille also announced expansion of its leadership and sales teams.
Reveille completed 2012 with record business results including:
- Over 50% annual revenue growth
- Addition of over 50 new customers across North America, Europe, and the Middle East, bringing its customer count to over 400
- Increased investment in new products and successful delivery of two major product releases leveraging patent pending technology
- 98% customer retention
- Creation of strong reserves to continue momentum into 2013
Reveille enters 2013 with additional leadership and sales expansion:
- Reveille appointed David Gibson, formerly Vice President of Sales, as Chief Operating Officer with responsibility over worldwide sales, marketing and business operations. Mr. Gibson will also focus on expanding Reveille’s presence in EMEA and Asia while continuing to grow domestic operations and develop business partner channels.
- Andy Tynes joined Reveille as Vice President Sales. With a strong background in APM solutions and rich experience in the ECM marketplace, Mr. Tynes will be responsible for driving customer, service and partner revenues.
- Reveille further expanded its field sales organization to take advantage of momentum and significant market opportunity in 2013.
“We are very excited about our company’s performance in 2012 and pleased with the investments we made in product development, sales, and personnel,” said Bob Estes, Chief Executive Officer of Reveille Software. “We increased pace in 2012, and we’re starting 2013 with new products and additional resources to drive growth in our business and deliver high business value solutions for our clients.”
About Reveille Software
Reveille Software™ is the provider of the leading application and performance management (APM) solution for enterprise content management (ECM) applications. Used by more than 400 companies, including many Fortune 1000 customers, Reveille helps companies ensure business-critical applications perform at peak efficiency and availability while reducing operational costs. Reveille proactively monitors user experience, application processes and business metrics to diagnose and repair failures before end-users experience delay.
Dec. 21, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 3,013
Dec. 21, 2014 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,561
Dec. 21, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 3,113
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,695
Dec. 21, 2014 08:30 AM EST Reads: 2,905
Dec. 21, 2014 06:15 AM EST Reads: 3,236
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 2,037
Dec. 20, 2014 08:00 AM EST Reads: 2,194
Dec. 18, 2014 09:45 PM EST Reads: 1,965
Dec. 18, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 2,321
Dec. 18, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 1,361
Dec. 17, 2014 11:15 PM EST Reads: 2,282
Dec. 17, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 2,279
Dec. 17, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,278
Dec. 17, 2014 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,239
Dec. 17, 2014 11:45 AM EST Reads: 2,371
Dec. 16, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 2,254
Dec. 15, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 2,638
Dec. 15, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 8,218
Dec. 15, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 3,347