|By Marketwired .||
|January 18, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/13 -- Graphite Corp. (OTCQB: GRPH) an exploration stage company focused on the evaluation and development of graphite based deposits within the US, has retained Minetech USA, LLC to provide the services of a Mining Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, and a Landman. This comes after Graphite Corp. announced its initial findings from a recent field study in Alabama aimed at verifying the historic US Bureau of Mines data which indicates a resource potential of 4.363 million measured tons of weathered material and 2.802 million indicated tons of un-weathered material for a total of 7.165 million tons combined.
A recent Seeking Alpha article titled "Why Graphite Is the Future, and Now is the Time to Invest" stated that "Graphene, made from graphite may revolutionize the battery by drastically decreasing charging times and increasing total charge held. This would make technology that already uses significant amounts of graphite (lithium-ion batteries and others) that much more effective. It could end up being the catalyst that ushers the electric car into an era of real, non-subsidized feasibility against the combustion engine."
Currently, there are over 200 companies currently engaged in R&D on creating products from, or improving them with, graphene. IBM (NYSE: IBM), Boeing Co. (NYSE: BA) and USA Graphite (OTCQB: USGT) have all been invested in graphene's potential uses especially for batteries. Dr Yu-ming Lin, of IBM is quoted as saying, "In terms of the speed of the transistor, we currently see no intrinsic limits into how fast it can go."
Is graphene the new silicon? Find out by visiting http://www.graphite-corp.com/graphite/graphene.
This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources deemed to be reliable and are subject to change without notice. A third party has hired and paid Century Capital Markets one thousand two hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Certain information included may be forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. However, no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. We do not and have not had any ownership interest in said third party of any kind.
Century Capital Markets
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1