|By Kenrick Freemen||
|January 18, 2013 09:50 AM EST||
EPractize Labs offers mock exam simulator with study guide for OCEJWCD 6 (SCWCD 6) certification and it was released during OCE Web Component Certification beta stage itself.
The software kit, OCEJWCD 6 Certification Training Lab Kit contains 706 practice questions with brief explanations for Quiz and Mock Exams.
Exam Simulator Review
EPractize Labs offers Java Certification preparation guides in software format named Training Labs. They are offline exam preparation tool installed directly on any Windows machine and also can run on Mac/Linux by windows emulators.
Few things about EPractize Labs OCEJWCD 6 Training Lab.
The product is developed with a learning methodology named Plan, Practize, Achieve. Let’s have a look on what PPA methodology.
Plan Practize Achieve (PPA-1) methodology is designed with an intent to charge the user with confidence level and potential to achieve the desired certification.
You can find complete details about PPA at http://www.epractizelabs.com/training-methodology.html
PPA methodology three sections(Plan, Practize, Achieve) are spread across a total of 12 steps.
Plan - Objective
Training Labs ‘Objective’ contains the complete details about,
- PPA-1 methodology
- Exam Objectives
- Product Objectives
- Topic Wise Split up
It also tells about the Exam benefits for individuals and organizations. Once you read the Objectives tab you will know everything about what OCEJWCD 6 Training Lab provides you to prepare OCE Java EE 6 Web Component Certification.
Plan - Set Goals
Set Goals is a very useful section in OCEJWCD 6 Training Lab kit. Here you can set the goals how much you are skilled in each exam chapters. You can assess your skill through Set Goals. Once you finished the exam, goals section shows how much score you set and also tells what’s the goal achieved by you after finishing practice exam.
Plan - Set Schedule
Planning is always good for preparing any exams to set milestones. Set Schedule is the section used to set the exams start and end date as a predefined one. Once the end time assigned exam cross the end date, after that we can’t take the expired test again.
Practize is the most important section in OCEJWCD 6 Training Lab Kit. It contains the OCEJWCD 6 certification learning materials, OCEJWCD 6 Mock exams and focus labs.
Pre Measurement: This is the trial session to understand Training Lab exam screens, OCEJWCD 6 pre measurement have 21 free trail questions. This section can be accessed without activating full mode.
Basic Session: The component contains training materials and also has 98 quiz mode questions to understand what you learned in each exam chapters. Once we complete the theory guides, we can practice our skill with these questions. The questions are categorized based on OCEJWCD 6 exam objectives.
Advanced Session : This session contains practical examples for each exam with 55 quiz mode questions. The guide explains the contexts with real-life scenarios and example programs.
Quiz Session : The practice questions are closer to mock exam questions with quiz type exams where you can check your answers instantly. This component allows you to improve your grasping skills in short time since each question will have timer to answer. OCE Web Component Training Lab contains 247 practice questions with brief explanations.
Mock Exam : OCEJWCD 6 Certification Training Lab contains 4 mock exams, each mock exams are predefined with latest Oracle’s pattern. The explanation section displays correct answers, your answers, and brief explanations about why particular answer is correct and why not other choices are wrong. Totally there are 228 OCEJWCD 6 228 practice questions available in this preparation kit.
Final Exam : This is the final hammer blow on your certification preparation nail. It is an exact replication of your real certification exam and contains 57 questions with 140 minutes to complete this exam.
Focus Lab : This is another interesting learning part of this certification kit. As the name suggests this section focuses on your short-comings. For any question that you had answered wrong (from basic and advanced session exams, session quizzes, mock labs or final exam), gets added to the Focus lab. It also logs how many number of times you had answered a question incorrectly. All questions here are under different assessments that you had taken in the certification kit. Thanks to excellent feature to pinpoint our weakness.
My References- Your learning repository. Often we get some good learning points shared by our friends, colleagues or found online. We would have to then either write those points somewhere or save the downloaded file for future reference.
Reports: This section provides you a graphical and tabular representation of how far you were able to achieve your goals. It shows your understanding of the subject material. It also paves way to improve the status by giving planned assessments and accomplishments based on topics, labs, and dates.
Assessment : Last but not the least this section tracks your goals and schedules in four segments 1. Goals Tracker 2. Gantt Chart 3. Schedule Tracker and 4. PPA Tracker.
Strong Points of EPractize Labs OCEJWCD 6 Training Lab:
- Interactive learning directly on your desktop.
- 100% exam objectives covered in different components.
- 100% downloadable and offline, no internet required to access training contents.
- Lifetime free updates once purchased. Can be used on two different systems.
- Easy to track milestones and set goals.
- Unique PPA methodology derives results.
- Easy presentation of one’s progress using tables and Gantt charts.
- Different levels provided for mocks– Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert.
- Customizable quizzes and mock exams.
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee, you can get full money you spend for this product in rare case if you fail in real exam.
What is next?
Go to the official page of OCEJWCD 6 Certification Training Lab at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification/sun/oce-jsp-servlet-exam-6.html and download trial.
OCEJWCD 6 Preparation Article - http://www.epractizelabs.com/blog2/?p=106
OCEJWCD 6 Training Lab release announcement - http://www.epractizelabs.com/blog2/?p=578
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1