|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 09:04 AM EST||
LONDON, January 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain's analysis indicates that the global oil & gas automation & control systems market will reach a value of $8.63bn in 2013, with safety and optimisation of oil and gas processes driving expenditure in the market.
The global oil & gas automation & control systems market is forecast by Visiongain to record moderate and continuous growth over the next decade, as oil, gas and power companies try to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve their safety standards. Automation and control systems are used throughout the industry from oil & gas field operations, to production and processing plants, and distribution and retailing of petroleum products. Integrated monitoring and control systems raise efficiency, speed and performance of companies' operations.
The lead analyst of The Oil & Gas Automation & Control Systems Market 2013-2023 report commented that 'Oil & gas industry leaders are investing in automation & control systems to ensure that their facilities are running at maximum efficiency and at the highest safety standards. Such a move is becoming evermore critical with narrowing margins in the downstream industry driving operational improvements, while increasingly challenging environments in the upstream oil and gas industry demand the highest safety and monitoring standards.'
The report contains 112 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the oil & gas automation & control systems market. Visiongain provides a global forecasts for the period 2013-2023 in terms of value (US$) for the oil & gas automation & control systems market. In addition, 7 regional markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2013-2023 covering North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Eurasia, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. Details of past, current and planned oil & gas automation & control systems projects are outlined and potential oil and gas developments that lead to automation and control system projects are also identified. The report provides profiles of 17 leading automation and control system providers for oil and gas fields within the market. In addition, this report includes 5 interviews with principal automation & control system providers, offering insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
The Oil & Gas Automation & Control Systems Market 2013-2023 will be of value to current and future potential investors in this industry, as well as companies and research centres who wish to broaden their knowledge of the automation and control systems applications in the oil and gas market.
For further information concerning the Visiongain's LNG Carrier Market 2013-2023 report please visit http://www.visiongain.com/Report/965/The-Oil-Gas-Automation-Control-Systems-Market-2013-2023
Able Instruments and Controls
Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO)
Adaptive Wireless Solutions (AWS)
Advanced Systek Private Limited
Akakus Oil Operations
Ametek Test & Calibration Instruments
Applied Control Engineering Inc.
Applied Energy Systems Inc.
Applied Manufacturing Technologies, Inc.
Applied Motion Systems, Inc. (AMS)
Arabian Gulf Oil Company
ASECO Integrated Systems
Aspen Technology Inc.
Atlas Energy Inc.
Austgen Electric Inc.
Autopro Automation Consultants Ltd.
Bachelor Controls Inc.
Barry-Wehmiller Design Group
Bechtel International Inc.
Bennex Group AS
Ber-Mac Electrical and Instrumentation
Bestsoft Control of Canada Ltd.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Border & Southern
Bos Innovations Inc.
China National Automation Control System Corporation
China National Offshore Oil Company (CNOOC)
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
China United Coalbed Methane Corporation Co., Ltd,
Cisco Systems Inc.
Cockerill Maintenance & Ingénierie (CMI)
Coega Development Corporation (CDC)
Continuous Control Solutions (CCS)
CSE Servelec Ltd.
Delco Automation Inc.
Desire Petroleum Plc.
DOFERO Consultancy LLC.
Dresser-Rand Control Systems
DSA Data Science Automation
Dueteck Controls (India ) Ltd.
Dynamysk Automation Ltd.
E.ON Exploration and Production
E.ON Gas Storage
EDF Gas Deutschland
Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited
Empresas ICA Sociedad Controladora
EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg
Enercon Engineering Inc.
EOG Resources Inc.
Excise Movement and Control System (EMCS)
Falkland Oil & Gas (FOGL)
Flint Energy Services
Fujian Refining & Petrochemical Corporation
GAIL India Ltd.
GE Oil & Gas
General Electric (GE)
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC)
GLC Controls Inc.
Global SCADA Inc.
Gulf Keystone Resources
Guodian Nanjing Automation Co., Ltd. (SAC)
Helmerich & Payne
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
Hinz (Rockwell Subsidiary)
HiTech Control Systems Inc.
Høglund Marine Automation AS
I.S. Results Inc. (ISR)
Indian Oil Corporation
Industrial Control Services
Insist Avtomatika LLC.
Inteworx Net Inc.
Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC)
JMP Engineering Inc.
John Wood Group Plc.
JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration
KBC Advanced Technologies
Kenya Petroleum Refineries Ltd.
KH Automation Projects
Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS)
Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (Kufpec)
Kuwait Integrated Digital Field Jurassic
Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC)
Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI)
Leemark Control Systems Ltd.
Loman Control Systems Inc.
MAC Engineering Inc.
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
Majd for Industrial Services & Construction
Malaysian International Shipping Corporation (MISC)
Malisko Engineering Inc.
Marathon Pipe Line LLC.
Matrix Technologies Inc.
Mellitah Oil & Gas
Merla Wellhead Solutions
Messung Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Metso Automation Corporation
Mid-Continent Equipment Group
Mineral Resources Development Company
Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
Mitsui Oil Exploration Co., Ltd.
MPDV Mikrolab GmbH
Mustang Engineering L.C.
Nabors Industries Inc.
National Oilwell Varco
National Petroleum Company PNG
Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij BV (NAM)
Neste Oil Corporation
Nigeria Agip Oil Company Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
NOFFZ Computer Technology
North Caspian Operating Company (NCOC)
North Refineries Company (NRC)
Ocean Technical Systems Ltd.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Oil India Limited
Oil Search Limited
Oilfield Instrumentation USA
Okazaki Manufacturing Company (OMC)
Omega Simulation Co., Ltd.
Omron Oilfield & Marine
OMV Deutschland GmbH
OMV Gas & Power
Open Systems International (OSI) Inc.
Optimation Technology Inc.
Origin Energy Ltd.
Pacific Coast Automation, Inc.
Pan Orient Energy Limited
Petrochemical Industries Company (PIC)
Petrol & Sociedad Nacional de Gas de Guinea Ecuatorial
Petroleo Brasileiro SA (Petrobras)
Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A. (PDVSA)
Petróleos Mexicanos' (Pemex)
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
Petroleum Geo-Services Inc.
Petromin PNG Holdings Limited
Poseidon Group AS
Premier Systems Integrators Inc.
Process Systems Integration Inc.
Prudent Solutions W.L.L.
PT Rajawali Swiber Cakrawala
PTT Exploration and Production Plc.
PTT Public Company
Qatar Fertilizer Company (QAFCO)
Raima Database Manager
Recon Technology, Ltd.
Redline Communications Group Inc.
Reliable Controls Corporation
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL),
Robotic Technology Leaders GmbH
Robotics Drilling Systems AS
Royal Dutch Shell
SAC Guodian Nanjing Automation Co., Ltd.
Sadara Chemical Company
Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical company (SATORP)
Shanghai Shipyard Co., Ltd.
Shell Gas BV
Siam Moeco Ltd.
Société des traversiers du Québec (STQ)
Société Mauritanienne d'Electricité (Somelec)
Spectral Design & Test
State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR)
Stone Technologies Inc.
Strate Consulting Ltd.
Subsea Technology Group AS
Taike Engineering Beijing Co. Ltd.
Tarco Engineering and Automation
Tesco Controls Inc.
Thermo Systems LLC
Thomas & Betts Corporation
Total Control Solutions Group
Total E&P Congo
Total Solutions Inc.
Trecon Prologic Controls Ltd.
True North Automation
Turkish Petroleum Corporation (TPAO)
Turkish Petroleum Overseas Company (TPOC)
UTSI International Corporation
Van Walsum Motion Controls Ltd. (VWMotion)
Vasundara Automation & Engineering Services Pvt Ltd. (VASE)
VEGA Controls Ltd.
Ventyx Holding B.V.
Ventyx Software Inc.
Versatech Automation Middle East
Vulcan Petroleum Resources
Vyborg Shipyard JSC
Westbury Control Systems
Williams Wireless Technologies Inc.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Zebra Projects Inc.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain produces a host of business-2-business conferences, newsletters, management reports and e-zines focusing on the Energy, Telecoms, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Materials sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by its in-house analysts, who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port-of-call for the business professional, who needs independent, high quality, original material to rely and depend on.
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44(0)207-336-6100
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Emulex Announces Next Generation of High Performance PCI Express 3.0 EndaceDAG Data Capture Cards for Network Monitoring Applications
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Lenovo buys IBM's xSeries aka x86 server business, what about EMC?
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1