|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- ZL Technologies, Inc. (ZL), a global leader in managing unstructured Big Data in the enterprise, will be announcing new expanded capabilities of its total information governance software platform at the IBM Connect 2013 conference in Orlando from January 27-31 at booth C28.
ZL's information governance platform, also called ZL Unified Archive or ZL UA®, provides archiving, compliance, e-discovery, and records management capabilities for the large enterprise. Built for the Fortune 500 to manage massive volumes of unstructured data contained in files, email and multi-media formats, ZL UA unifies information management across the enterprise to eliminate data silos. Silos cause problems such as duplicates, inconsistent search and disjointed retention, which together result in loss of data control. By contrast, ZL UA enables unique capabilities which include one and only one data copy, one consistent search, and one control point to coordinate retention policies across the enterprise for effective data control.
In addition, ZL UA has a long track record in end-to-end information management in "True Blue" IBM environments which include Lotus Notes, Domino, Quickr, SameTime, DB2, IBM Linux, and other IBM server and storage platforms. Deployed in challenging environments, ZL UA is proven to scale to handle billions of documents in Fortune 500 customers.
Expanded capabilities announced by ZL include the ability to support for mass scale data migration between Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes and Domino, and between many other storage formats from archiving vendors. Additional unique capabilities in the Lotus environment to be announced at the Conference are: records management, included DoD-5015 certification, and intelligent cloud options based on policies. Other enhanced application capabilities include advanced e-discovery functions such as technology-assisted review ("TAR" or predictive coding) and cross-matter management. For a full list of product capabilities, visit our website at www.zlti.com.
About ZL Technologies.
ZL Technologies, Inc. makes Unified Archive® software ("ZL UA") to enable large enterprises to manage all unstructured content such as e-mail and files, to satisfy corporate archiving needs for e-Discovery, records management, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, and storage management. It also enables the same unstructured content to become the organization's Corporate eMemory for competitive advantage, such as sharing knowledge, experts, and history across the enterprise. ZL UA's unique differentiator is its unified architecture, which consolidates all applications and billions of documents under one platform, thus eliminating today's fractured data silos which significantly raise operating costs and legal risks. Demonstrating a proven track record with Global 500 customers and strategic partnerships with major players such as Oracle, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and SunGard, ZL has emerged as the technology leader in harnessing unstructured "Big Data" for strategic advantage. For more information, please visit www.zlti.com.
SSPR for ZL Technologies
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1