|By Business Wire||
|January 28, 2013 08:55 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkb96b/global_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Global Telecom Expense Management Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Telecom Expense Management market to grow at a CAGR of 17.7 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in wireless expenses. The Global Telecom Expense Management market has also been witnessing the increase in acquisitions. However, the lack of awareness could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are IBM Corp., MDSL Inc., Tangoe Inc., and Vodafone Global Enterprise Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Dimension Data Holdings Ltd., Pinnacle Communication Corp., Anatole SAS, Econocom Group SA., Telesoft Corp., Movero Inc., Veramark Technologies Inc., Ezwim B.V., TNX Corp., Avotus Corp., Telefonica S.A, Wide Point Corp., Accenture plc., CSC Ltd., Orange Business Services.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Telecom team said: ''One of the main trends witnessed in the Global Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market is the increased acquisition of niche vendors by global vendors. The Global TEM market is highly fragmented with several diverse as well as niche vendors. To increase their market shares, the diverse vendors are increasingly acquiring niche players. For instance, one of the leading vendors in the market, Rivermine, was acquired by Emptoris in 2011, and the latter was acquired by IBM in 2012. Similarly, vendors such as Tangoe and Vodafone are increasingly focused on acquisitions to increase their presence in this market.''
According to the report, one of the main factors that drive the demand for TEM solutions is the increasing wireless expenditure in enterprises. Over the past few years, wireless expenses in enterprises have increased significantly. Companies nowadays allow employees to use smartphones in a bid to support employee mobility. However, this leads to several issues such as security concerns, over-usage charges, text messaging charges, and device procurement charges. The management of wireless expenses is highly complex, and it requires efficient TEM solutions to minimize these expenses. Also, the growing adoption of cloud-based applications is expected to increase wireless expenses, which will further drive the need for TEM solutions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkb96b/global_telecom
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1