|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 11:26 AM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC and TORONTO, ONTARIO and MEXICO CITY, MEXICO and PARIS, FRANCE -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Parta Dialogue (TSX VENTURE:PAD), a leader in social media optimization, analytics and Social Learning, announces today that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) to acquire MyTwatch, a private Paris-based e-intelligence and social marketing technology company.
"This acquisition is an important step for us in building out the most robust offering in the market for brands and companies to win at digital social media strategy. MyTwatch's proprietary listening technology and semantic analysis round out our strengths in creating, distributing and measuring social media content. With the capability to execute in 6 languages, their platform will become a key aspect in our effort to attract customers globally." - CEO, Parta Dialogue, Paul Allard
MyTwatch was founded by two internet and marketing experts, Philippe Gablain and Edith Nuss, capitalizing more than 25 years of e-marketing and internet services experience. The company has developed an innovative social media crawler capable of gathering large volumes of data across anything digital (all social media platform, forums, blogs etc.) and through semantic analysis, can determine important critical outcomes such as topic identification, influence and lead generation. This is valuable data and analysis for Parta's clients.
Strategic in nature, this acquisition will allow Parta to offer new products immediately to an expanding customer base and reinforce existing tools such as eValue(TM) and Social Topic Scan(TM) and Sharecasting(TM).
The terms of the LOI are not disclosed at this time. The acquisition is subject to due diligence which is expected to be completed by the end of February, 2013. The acquisition is anticipated to be an all-stock transaction barring further negotiations.
Parta's management team looks forward to discussing the complete offering and strategy behind the acquisition, following successful due diligence and completion of the acquisition.
Parta Dialogue is an up and coming leader in Social Media Optimization and Social Learning for organizations at the forefront of digital strategy. Our clients include some of the largest and some of the smallest (but hippest) companies in the world, and the list is growing. Parta is aggressively investing in technology and acquisitions to build a robust offering as a full-service digital agency that utilizes technology and expertise to listen, strategize, publish (Sharecasting(TM)), promote and measure (eValue(TM)) your social marketing programs. Parta is the company behind Edu-Performance and #engagementlabs.
Many visionary businesses already employ Parta's solutions for internal and external online engagement. Among these are Proctor and Gamble, Nestle, Durex, Budweiser, IBM, Mazda, Universal Pictures and Rock the Vote. www.partadialogue.com
PARTA is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol PAD and operates through two subsidiaries:
#engagementlabs, an all-digital agency offering a targeted range of social strategies, customized engagement platforms and analytic tools to measure performance and ROI totally focused on social engagement & optimization: www.engagementlabs.com.
edu-performance, totally focused on internal engagement and productivity, Edu-Performance offers customized Social Learning and online training solutions: www.eduperformance.com.
"Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1