|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 10:02 AM EST||
AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions, one of the nation’s leading providers of medical billing, practice management, and coding services for specialty physicians, hospitals, and surgery centers, has welcomed Philip (Phil) Bolger as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. In this role, Bolger will lead AdvantEdge’s business development, strategic partnering, and marketing initiatives across the U.S.
Bolger has more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including executive leadership positions in sales, marketing, distribution services, and manufacturing operations. Bolger comes to AdvantEdge from McKesson Corporation, where he most recently served as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives. In previous roles, he worked as Vice President and General Manager of Distribution and Physician Services, and as Vice President of National Accounts at McKesson.
Earlier in his career, Bolger was President and Chief Operating Officer of Briggs Corporation, a direct marketing, manufacturing, and distribution company serving the long-term care and home care sectors. He began his career in healthcare with American Hospital Supply (later acquired by Baxter Healthcare, then Allegiance Healthcare), where he held a number of sales and general management positions.
“Phil’s significant experience in healthcare, and in sales and marketing, will be an asset as we continue our rapid growth,” said David Langsam, President and CEO of AdvantEdge. “In recent years, our growth in revenue and personnel has earned AdvantEdge recognition among the Inc. 5000 and the NJBIZ 50 Fastest Growing Companies. Now, with Phil spearheading new business development and strategic growth initiatives, we expect to build upon our success and further expand the AdvantEdge footprint across the United States.”
“Today’s healthcare environment is increasingly dynamic and complex, further reinforcing the importance of deep expertise in reimbursement and financial management services,” said Bolger. “AdvantEdge’s client-centered approach to driving financial and compliance performance with expert, caring people, powerful technology, and actionable business intelligence perfectly aligns with those market needs. I’m excited to play an integral role in further advancing AdvantEdge’s leadership and growth by serving healthcare providers.”
About AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions
AdvantEdge is a technology-enabled provider of revenue cycle management services, informatics, and expertise, enabling healthcare providers to maximize financial performance and eliminate compliance risks. AdvantEdge continues to gain meaningful scale through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, having completed seven since 2007. AdvantEdge is recognized as one of the top 10 billing, coding, and practice management companies in the U.S.; has more than 675 employees in eight regional offices in the U.S. and one office in Bangalore, India; and collects over $1 billion annually for its physician and hospital clients using its own proven technology. AdvantEdge clients include hospital-based physicians, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and large office-based groups. AdvantEdge is an IBM Business Partner for physician billing solutions. AdvantEdge is backed by major investors including Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE:SFE) and Founders Equity. For more information about AdvantEdge, please visit our website at www.ahsrcm.com, “like” us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter at @DoctorBilling.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1