|By Marketwired .||
|February 9, 2013 02:25 PM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/09/13 -- Xtime, the leading cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) and scheduling platform for the automotive service industry, announced today it has launched ServiceSync. ServiceSync is Xtime's advanced integration platform for connecting seamlessly with dealer management systems (DMS). It uses best of breed, enterprise-class technologies to provide a modern, service-oriented architecture that makes building a certified, bi-directional DMS integration efficient and simple. Its Application Programming Interface (API) is designed to work with DMS applications in any country and facilitate Xtime's global expansion.
"ServiceSync reflects nine years of experience integrating with ten different DMS vendors using a variety of technologies," said Adam Galper, Xtime co-founder and CTO. "ServiceSync has a standard web services API that allows DMS vendors to selectively and securely permit both extracts and write-backs. Its cloud architecture enables it to integrate Xtime with a dealer's DMS anywhere in the world where the dealer has Internet access."
Xtime also announced today that ServiceSync has five new integrations with leading North American DMS vendors including AutoMate, DealerBuilt, Dealertrack, PBS Systems, and SERTI Information Solutions.
Auto/Mate: "Using our Open/Mate API has allowed Xtime's ServiceSync interface solution to quickly and seamlessly connect with Auto/Mate's AMPS Service System," said Mike Esposito, President and CEO of Auto/Mate Dealership Systems. "Fixed Ops departments that embrace technologies such as Xtime's ServiceCRM see tangible results because it allows them to exceed consumer expectations."
DealerBuilt: "DealerBuilt's API provided a real-time and comprehensive channel for Xtime to integrate with their ServiceSync API solution," said DealerBuilt CEO, Mike Trasatti. "The result being a seamless experience with their platform of service appointment products with our LightYear DMS. DealerBuilt's partnership with Xtime lets dealers optimize workflow in the service drive by eliminating double entry, providing a seamless user experience."
Dealertrack Technologies: "The combination of Dealertrack's Open API, OpenTrack, and Xtime's ServiceSync has made integrating Xtime service products with our dealer management systems easy while providing our joint clients with a hassle-free user experience," said Sharon Kitzman, Vice President and General Manager, Dealer Management Solutions, Dealertrack Technologies. "Through our partnership with Xtime, we are helping clients drive revenue, profitability and CSI."
PBS Systems: "PBS is pleased to partner with Xtime in this joint effort," said Lynn T McNeill, Sr. Vice President of PBS. "The Xtime applications complement Aristo Service and we anticipate increased CSI and service department profitability for participating dealerships. The Xtime ServiceSync integration development team was professional to work with and we see the establishment of a long term relationship."
SERTI: "SERTI is happy to have developed an interface with Xtime's Online Scheduling," said Nino Malka, National Sales Manager of SERTI Dealership System. "Fruitful meetings with Xtime have allowed us to better understand their applications and a few discussions with shared dealerships have helped us conclude that Xtime's Online Scheduling is an excellent complement to our SDS solution. We have therefore developed an interface utilizing Xtime's ServiceSync solution that allows the transfer of Xtime's Online Scheduling appointments to our SDS service module. The combination of our SDS applications and Xtime offers dealerships more efficient tools that help them become even more productive.''
According to Xtime's CEO, Neal East, "Xtime's ServiceSync DMS integrations provide industrial-strength synchronization with ServiceCRM, processing millions of bidirectional updates per week across thousands of dealerships. No other CRM provider processes the sheer volume of transactions that Xtime does."
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is a leading provider of dealership management system (DMS) software to retail automotive dealerships. Its Automotive Management Productivity Suite (AMPS) is a user-friendly, feature-rich dealership management software in use by more than 900 auto dealers nationwide. Auto/Mate offers the best customer service in the industry; the company received top satisfaction rankings in NADA's most recent DMS provider survey. Auto/Mate's employees have more than 300 years of combined experience working in auto dealerships -- the foundation of its "designed by car people, for car people" slogan. For more information, visit www.automate.com, follow us on Twitter @AutoMateDMS and subscribe to our blog at http://blog.automate.com
DealerBuilt is a provider of dealership management systems (DMS) for retail automobile dealerships. DealerBuilt's integrated LightYear DMS has proven to be an effective solution for the operation of successful dealers and dealership groups of all sizes nationwide. DealerBuilt, located in Mason City, IA with branch offices throughout the country, has enjoyed steady growth as automobile dealers seek additional choices to manage their dealer operations. For more information visit www.dealerbuilt.com
Dealertrack Technologies' intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry's largest online credit application network, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry's most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I, Interactive and Registration and Titling solutions. For more information visit www.dealertrack.com.
PBS Systems, Inc. provides dealership management software for the automotive retail dealers. The company offers AristoGold accounting that provides maintenance, processing, and reporting options for accounting journals, as well as vendor and customer databases; parts application, which offers counter invoice, service invoice, and estimates in a screen; and service modules that provides various point of sale tools, such as electronic signature capture, labor time guide integration, and vin explosion. It also offers software services that include review, design, and test enhancements of software. PBS Systems, Inc. was founded in 1988 and is based in Calgary, Canada. For more information visit www.pbssystems.com
About SERTI Information Systems
SERTI's SDS, the fastest growing DMS in Canada, is developed by highly-experienced specialists and based on real dealership needs. It is the best alternative for car and truck dealerships looking to break away from big-boxed expensive systems that just don't fit them. SERTI offers innovative and top-of-the-line features that help dealerships, in Canada and the US, of any size efficiently manage their business.
A strong player in the IT industry since 1975, SERTI is a privately owned company and proud IBM Premier Business Partner since 1999. Over 130 driven employees guarantee the success of each project. Follow us on Twitter @SERTISDS and become a fan on Facebook. For more information contact us at email@example.com or www.serti.com
Xtime is the leading cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and scheduling platform for automotive manufacturers and dealer service departments. Xtime counts more than 5,000 dealerships as customers and has registered almost 2 million consumers. It processes more than 1.5 million appointments each month and has scheduled almost 50 million in total. Xtime is the exclusive or preferred provider for leading global automotive manufacturers in North America, including Hyundai, VW, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Toyota Canada, Toyota US, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and Chrysler. Xtime is also the trusted choice for many of the industry's leading dealership groups including AutoNation, Group 1 Automotive, Penske, Sonic Automotive, Asbury, Luther, Ferman and Checkered Flag. Xtime is based in Redwood Shores, California and can be reached at (650) 508-4300 or www.xtime.com
Diboll & Associates
Marketing and Public Relations
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1