|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 10:01 AM EST||
AirWatch®, the global leader and innovator in mobile security and the largest Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) provider announces that Nicholas McQuire, vice president of mobile enterprise strategies at IDC, will present two keynote sessions on enterprise mobility during AirWatch Connect 2013 at Mobile World Congress in hall 3, booth #3B34. McQuire is a top industry analyst focused on global enterprise mobility.
“The market continues to shift from making extensive investments in infrastructure toward cloud-based approaches, which provide the flexibility needed as businesses determine how to manage and support mobility," said Nicholas McQuire, vice president, IDC. “IT departments are increasingly turning toward managed services to help them balance end-user demands for mobility with security requirements, integration with existing resources and maintenance.”
McQuire will address managed services for enterprise mobility during his keynote session on Monday, Feb. 25, from 10:30 – 11:25 a.m. CET, which is open to all Mobile World Congress attendees. His Wednesday session from 11 – 11:30 a.m. CET, only open to Connect registrants, will focus on the next generation of enterprise mobility in the cloud.
“We’ve experienced rapid adoption with multinational corporations and recognize each of their operating regions faces a different set of regulatory and mobility requirements,” said John Marshall, president and CEO, AirWatch. “Organizations experience complex challenges when deploying and supporting mobile devices with existing IT resources. McQuire’s session will highlight best practices and review the capabilities managed service partners provide to augment and streamline effective roll outs and ongoing support to help companies with their mobility strategies.”
For more information and a full list of speakers and partners, visit www.air-watch.com/connect/barcelona-2013.
AirWatch is the largest enterprise mobile management (EMM) provider in the world with more than 5,300 customers and 1,000 employees. During Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Feb. 25, 2013, AirWatch will present several topical sessions that are open to the public in hall 3, booth #3B34. AirWatch Connect sponsors include Aerohive, Blue Coat, Bradford Networks, Dimension Data, Entrust, Fishnet Security, GEMA, IBM, IBELEM, Jeppesen, MicroStrategy, Nokia, NTS, Samsung, SCHIFFL, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Unisys, Vox Mobile, Xirrus and Zebra Technologies.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1