|By Business Wire||
|February 13, 2013 03:02 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7xbhv/it_market_in_the) has announced the addition of the "IT Market in the Nordic Region 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the IT market in the Nordic region to grow at a CAGR of 2.21 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing government support. The IT market in the Nordic region has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of cloud services. However, the difficult financial environment and the decrease in consumer spending could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Accenture plc, Capgemini S.A., HP Co., and IBM Corp.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are CGI Group Inc., Microsoft Corp., SAP AG, Computer Sciences Corp., Evry ASA, TCS Ltd., Tieto Oyj, KMD A/S, NNIT A/S, Digia Oyj, Logica plc, and Connecta AB.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's IT Services team said: ''In a market of intense competition, the IT firms are constantly accessing the market situation and accordingly redirecting their strategies to sustain their position in the market. Organizations are progressively looking to leverage analytics to mine data for various reasons, from improving operations to recognizing new markets and prospects. Many firms in the Nordic region are looking to improve their efficiency by utilizing analytics and predictive technologies. The continuously increasing volumes of data and information, which they can use for analysis to obtain better insight about their customers and competitors, are at a close access for the organizations. Such data can help them improve their sales and better market their products. Hence, the IT market in the Nordic region has been witnessing a rise in business analytics as an IT solution for investment areas.''
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7xbhv/it_market_in_the
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1