|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2013 08:04 AM EST||
Saba (NASDAQ: SABA), the premier provider of people-centric enterprise solutions, today announced its complete lineup of keynote speakers and panels for People 2013, its annual global user conference, set for March 4 – 7, 2013, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
Leading off the second day’s general session program will be Amar Dhaliwal, Saba’s senior vice president of product strategy, who will elaborate on Saba’s approach for product development and innovation in support of the new world of work on March 6, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PST. Then, at 1 p.m. PST, Bobby Yazdani, Saba’s founder and CEO, will moderate an executive panel, Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s brightest minds and successful start-ups. During this session, Yazdani will lead a spirited discussion exploring topics such as social purpose, disruptive technologies, and the impact of technology on societal change.
A highlight of the final day of the People 2013 Conference will be a customer executive panel moderated by Dhaliwal on March 7, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PST. Saba customers American Airlines, IBM, InterContinental Hotels Group and State Farm Insurance will showcase how four of the world’s most prominent and innovative brands are preparing their organizations to adapt to the new world of work. The group will discuss key technology trends, their top challenges related to people engagement, development and management, as well as the best practices they’re implementing to address those challenges.
These events are in addition to the already announced keynote speakers for March 5, 2013: Saba Founder and CEO, Bobby Yazdani, and internationally recognized thought-leader, Sir Ken Robinson.
People 2013 - Saba Global Summit: General Session Events
Tuesday, March 5, 2013:
- 8:30 a.m.: Welcome: Jeff Carr, president, global field operations, Saba
- 9 a.m.: General Session: Bobby Yazdani, founder and CEO, Saba
- 9:45 a.m.: General Session: Sir Ken Robinson, Ph.D., internationally recognized leader in the development of education, creativity, and innovation
Wednesday, March 6, 2013:
- 8:30 a.m.: General Session: Amar Dhaliwal, senior vice president, product strategy, Saba
- 1 p.m.: General Session: executive panel: Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation, moderated by Bobby Yazdani, Saba
Thursday, March 7, 2013:
- 8:30 a.m.: General Session: customer executive panel, moderated by Amar Dhaliwal, senior vice president, product strategy, Saba
Saba’s annual user conference, People 2013 – Saba Global Summit will offer attendees:
- World-renowned thought-leaders and industry expert speakers focusing on trends and opportunities related to the new world of work
- More than 70 interactive sessions focused on best practices, product training, and tips and tricks to maximize your Saba ROI
- Unique hands-on training classes offered daily by Saba University
- Robust case studies presented by global customers across a wide variety of industries
- Networking with peers to share insights, as well as engage with Saba product and consulting experts
- Engaging events including a welcome reception, partner networking reception and a customer appreciation dinner at the world-renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
For more information about People 2013, and to register, please visit Saba Global Summit.
- Visit Saba: www.saba.com
- Visit People 2013 - Saba Global Summit: www.sabasummit.com
- Follow the Saba blog: www.saba.com/blogs
- Follow Saba on Twitter: @SabaSoftware
Saba (NASDAQ: SABA) enables organizations to build a transformative workplace that leverages the advent of social networking in business and the ubiquity of mobile to empower an organization’s most mission-critical assets – its people. The company provides a set of people-centric enterprise solutions to various businesses and industries worldwide. Saba delivers cloud-based learning management, talent management, and social enterprise solutions to transform the way people work.
Saba's premier customer base includes major global organizations and industry leaders in financial services, life sciences and healthcare, high tech, automotive and manufacturing, retail, energy and utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organizations. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, Saba has offices on five continents. For more information, please visit www.saba.com or call +1-877-SABA-101 or +1-650-779-2791. SABA, the Saba logo, and the marks relating to Saba products and services referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Saba Software, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Dec. 20, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,980
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,823
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,547
Dec. 20, 2014 10:45 AM EST Reads: 2,806
Dec. 20, 2014 08:00 AM EST Reads: 2,030
Dec. 20, 2014 07:00 AM EST Reads: 2,585
Dec. 19, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,450
Dec. 19, 2014 05:00 AM EST Reads: 3,117
Dec. 18, 2014 09:45 PM EST Reads: 1,753
Dec. 18, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 2,232
Dec. 18, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 1,286
Dec. 17, 2014 11:15 PM EST Reads: 2,201
Dec. 17, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 2,216
Dec. 17, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,212
Dec. 17, 2014 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,124
Dec. 17, 2014 11:45 AM EST Reads: 2,311
Dec. 16, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 2,181
Dec. 15, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 2,591
Dec. 15, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 8,183
Dec. 15, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 3,313