|By Marketwired .||
|February 25, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA and LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- mBlox, the leader in global mobile business to consumer engagement, today announced the appointment of Jonas Lindeborg to the newly created position of Chief Technology Officer. Jonas joined mBlox in 2010 as part of the acquisition of Mashmobile, and has been integral to the delivery of the new mBlox Engage platform. The new CTO role will focus on ensuring that mBlox delivers the most effective solutions for customer engagement and provides brands and enterprises the ability to gain better ROI from their mobile initiatives.
"Over the last two years, mBlox has invested heavily in our technology platforms for mobile engagement," said mBlox CEO, Tom Cotney. "Now we're looking ahead to how those platforms can help deliver new solutions to the problems that brands and enterprises face in connecting with their customers on mobile. I'm very pleased to have Jonas in the role of CTO, where he'll facilitate the integration of new technologies that present opportunities for our company, and drive both the internal initiatives and external partnerships that will help us leverage these technologies. Jonas is a proven technical leader who will help us leverage our technology into a clear competitive advantage in the future."
With nearly 20 years of software development and management experience, Jonas brings a broad range of experience to the role, from early stage start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. He has developed eCommerce solutions for the IBM ecosystem and worked for DaimlerChrysler developing safety critical compilers and embedded systems.
In 2000, Jonas joined Symbian, where he was responsible for the UIQ Technology software development team, growing it from a handful of engineers into a global 380 person organization delivering the UI and app platform for SonyEricsson and Motorola smartphones. Jonas joined Mashmobile in Lund, Sweden in 2008 and was part of the team mBlox acquired in 2010.
Jonas holds an M.B.A. in Leading Innovation from the Stockholm School of Economics.
mBlox, the leader in mobile engagement, helps brands, agencies and enterprises create meaningful connections with their customers on mobile devices anytime and anywhere. Our network reaches more than 800 mobile operators around the world and enables businesses to reach 6 billion devices. We make it easy to use interactive text message campaigns, push notifications and geolocation in order to drive revenue, lifetime customer value and ROI.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1