|By PR Newswire||
|September 18, 2013 08:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, September 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
Today, Investors' Reports announced new research reports highlighting International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM), Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX), EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE: FIS), and Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
International Business Machines Corporation Research Report
On September 12, 2013, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) announced a set of new innovations from its Customer Experience Lab. The Company informed that the new innovations are designed to help business leaders gain deeper insights into individual customers in order to transform the way they experience their products, services, and brands with the help of mobile, social, cloud, and advanced analytics technologies. According to the Company, the IBM Customer Experience Lab team in India has introduced three new technologies - IBM Edge Analytics, Vibes, and Social Media Event Tracker Tool (SMETT) - that are focused on driving innovation on social, mobile, and Big Data and analytics technologies. Ramesh Gopinath, Director, IBM Research - India said, "The innovations we are developing with clients in the Customer Experience Lab are enabling companies to transform their front office with speed and at scale, reshaping strategy, operations and offerings to attract, retain and exceed the expectations of an increasingly powerful customer." The Full Research Report on International Business Machines Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.investorsreports.com/report/2013-09-15/IBM]
Xerox Corporation Research Report
On September 13, 2013, Xerox Corporation (Xerox) released its annual Global Citizenship Report. According to the Company, the report summarized the Company's efforts towards a sustainable enterprise, including the significant advances that it has made in the areas of energy, water conservation, and waste. In the report's letter to stakeholders, Xerox's Chairman and CEO, Ursula Burns noted that the Company's principle-backed practices toward a sustainable enterprise are in line with its goal of simplifying the way work gets done in organizations of any size across the globe. Burns further wrote, "Just about every request for proposal we see these days wants to know how we're making the world a better place - from our environmental stewardship and sustainability to ethical governance and community involvement. And in just about every case we can come up with a triple-bottom-line benefit - good for our customers, good for Xerox and good for the planet." The Full Research Report on Xerox Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.investorsreports.com/report/2013-09-15/XRX]
EPAM Systems, Inc. Research Report
On September 12, 2013, EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) and VisiQuate announced the launch of a joint Big Data Innovation Lab. According to EPAM, the innovation lab was created to experiment with Big Data opportunities, advanced predictive sciences, and the identification of complex business outliers, exceptions, and anomalies. The Company informed that it will supply advanced hardware, architecture, and other engineering resources, while VisiQuate will contribute domain level expertise and industry related data sets. EPAM stated that the companies initially plan to target the Healthcare and Energy sectors. Rich Waller, Chief Technology Officer of VisiQuate, stated, "In our Healthcare vertical, we are hoping to leverage our Big Data initiatives to further refine the power of our Enterprise Analytics platform, to achieve advanced outcomes across clinical, financial and operational functional areas, including solving complex industry challenges, such as the prevention of costly patient re-admissions." The Full Research Report on EPAM Systems, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.investorsreports.com/report/2013-09-15/EPAM]
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Research Report
On September 9, 2013, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) announced that The Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburgh (The Dime) has partnered with the Company to modernize and increase cost efficiency of its technology. FIS stated that it will provide Mobile, Business eBanking, Consumer eBanking solutions, document output and ePayment solutions. "The Dime wanted to provide its customers expanded digital services, such as mobile, online banking and online documents, that were better integrated across customer touch points in order to improve customer experience and position themselves for the future," said Anthony Jabbour, EVP of North American Financial Institutions at FIS. "This fully integrated, front-to-back solution allows it to do not only that, but also streamline operations, improve efficiency, reduce risk and consolidate vendors." The Full Research Report on Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.investorsreports.com/report/2013-09-15/FIS]
Computer Sciences Corporation Research Report
On September 11, 2013, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) announced the release of its annual corporate responsibility (CR) report. According to CSC, the report includes the Company's social and environmental sustainability achievements in FY 2013, with focus on the following five areas: environment, clients, employees, community, and governance. "We have made significant progress in turning our business around and positioning CSC for growth," said Mike Lawrie, President and CEO of CSC. "I am proud of the simultaneous environmental and social sustainability progress we have made this last fiscal year. Our CR initiatives support business growth and operational excellence by addressing client needs, engaging employees, benchmarking ethical comportment, and increasing environmental efficiencies that reduce costs and promote better management of limited natural resources." The Full Research Report on Computer Sciences Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.investorsreports.com/report/2013-09-16/CSC]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Namrata Maheshwari, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider represented by Namrata Maheshwari, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Investors' Reports
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1