|By Unitiv Blog||
|October 10, 2013 10:00 PM EDT||
IBM Smart Cloud Enterprise is offered as a service called IaaS to deliver the best infrastructure for any business. The user then gets access to IBM’s virtual server and all the resources that go with it. The services are flexible and the security is unmatched. It also provides a cloud for private and open cloud architecture, while giving software business solutions at the same time.
The Advantages of IBM Cloud over Others
One would be mistaken if one thinks that all clouds have the same things to offer. That is simply not true and the IBM cloud is far superior in every way to the other clouds in the market. IBM Smart Cloud Enterprise has the following to offer –
- The environment provided is ready for production with complete control over administration and management.
- Multi-level security is in place which protects all your data and operations with isolation options.
- You can align the cloud to meet your specific business requirements.
- The unique infrastructure will keep the IBM cloud and network separated from other.
The Intelligence of an IBM Smart Cloud
IBM has brought about many unique features, such as the following, which makes the cloud environment smarter than ever before.
- Strong platform with many hardware and software options. You get to choose your preferred operating system and the type of network that you want.
- Includes Power systems offered by IBM itself, based on point-of-delivery designs.
- Makes use of IBM system storage, which can be tailor made to suit your needs.
- Powerful environment offers the users advanced networking structure. Equipped with self-contained storage, network and computing units, the resources can be shared among many users or can be used as a dedicated connection for a single user.
When one thinks of IBM, one may be thinking that the costs will be high as the brand name demands. However, nothing is further from the truth, and the IBM Smart Cloud Enterprise can actually aid in cutting down on operation costs as well as capital investments. It will increase your production considerably, thus enabling you to meet market demands more quickly and easily.
Apr. 1, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,118
Mar. 31, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,603
Mar. 31, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,603
Mar. 31, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 637
Mar. 31, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,028
Mar. 31, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,052
Mar. 31, 2015 02:39 PM EDT Reads: 579
Mar. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,575
Mar. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 679
Mar. 31, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,251
Mar. 31, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,306
Mar. 31, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,736
Mar. 30, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,201
Mar. 30, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,560
Mar. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,535
Mar. 29, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,887
Mar. 29, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,297
Mar. 29, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,900
Mar. 29, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,482
Mar. 29, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,242