|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2013 10:25 AM EST||
For the tenth consecutive year, retailers have voted Celerant Technology into top positions across a swath of categories in the RIS Software LeaderBoard Pool, known across the industry as “the Oscars of retail”. Developer of the fully integrated retail software management platform Command Retail, Celerant has once again ranked highly in the poll’s flagship category: Overall Top 20 Retail Software Companies.
“It is truly humbling to be recognized in so many RIS LeaderBoard categories once again,” said Ian Goldman, President and CEO of Celerant Technology Corp. “What makes this recognition so special is that it comes from the votes of such influential retailers. Forging strong partnerships with our clients and customizing optimal and scalable software solutions that empower them to compete on any playing field is a core value for Celerant, and we are excited about bringing these capabilities to our newest partners coming online and sharing an amazing roadmap for 2014.”
A technology leader in the mid-size retail market, Celerant has been named in the Overall Specialty Retail, Mid-Sized Retail, Mid-Sized Vendor and Broad Suite Vendor LeaderBoards. Additionally, the company’s customer service was highly recognized in the Customer Satisfaction by Specialty Retailers category, surpassing that of many well established brands. Built to scale based on client needs, Celerant Technology’s retail management software is employed by a broad range of retailers ranging in size and scope from a single location selling on one channel to full omnichannel integrations including POS, ERP and ecommerce for retailers with over 250 locations.
"Celerant has the talent and experience to lead our supply chain and retail POS investment where we need it to go.,” said RIS News Group Editor-in-Chief Joe Skorupa. “Rock solid partners, too. Excellent product suite and world class service delivery. Our team really likes the Celerant team from CEO on down.”
In its thirteenth year soliciting feedback on technology providers, the RIS LeaderBoard study received votes from over 375 retailer executives asked to rank 99 vendors. Celerant ranked among the top 10 providers in this robust list of software powerhouses, including competitors like SAP, IBM and Oracle, in nine categories, placing it amongst the most highly lauded retail technology firms.
About Celerant Technology:
Celerant Technology is a retail technology provider offering unparalleled and seamless multi-channel integration to retailers across all industries. Since 1999, Celerant has consistently accelerated business growth and efficiency through unique innovations such as: POS, inventory management, data warehousing/ mining, integrated ecommerce, mobile applications and back office - to name a few. With an open and collaborative environment, the company focuses on each retailer’s specific integration needs to form genuine, enduring partnerships. As a mid-market retail system leader, Celerant provides solutions and expert advice to continually accelerate retail growth. A multifaceted award winning company, Celerant prides itself in the quality of its products, the capacity of its service, and remains the true multi-channel software provider. For more information regarding Celerant Technology and products like Command Retail and Retail Star, go to www.celerant.com.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1