|By Business Wire||
|December 9, 2013 06:48 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjcpfr/global_automated) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the International Automated Software Quality Market - Includes Forecast to 2016" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for enterprises to increase productivity. The Global Automated Software market has also been witnessing an increasing number of mergers and acquisitions. However, the lack of skilled resources could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
7. Geographical Segmentation
8. ASQ Market in the Americas
9. ASQ Market in the EMEA Region
10. ASQ Market in the APAC Region
11. Key Leading Countries
12. Vendor Landscape
13. Buying Criteria
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- ASG Software Solutions
- CA Technologies
- CAST Software
- Coverity Inc.
- Empirix Inc.
- Fortify Software
- HewlettPackard Corp.
- IBM Corp.
- Interactive TKO Inc.
- Keynote Systems Inc.
- Micro Focus International
- Oracle Corp.
- Parasoft Software Pvt. Ltd.
- RadView Software Inc.
- Seapine Software
- Soasta Inc.
- Sparx Systems
- VMware Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjcpfr/global_automated
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1