|By Marketwired .||
|December 9, 2013 10:14 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 12/09/13 -- iSIGN Media Solutions Inc. ("iSIGN" or "Company") (TSX VENTURE: ISD) (OTCQX: ISDSF), a leading provider of interactive mobile advertising solutions that serves advertisers, manufacturers, retailers and advertising agencies throughout North America, is pleased to announce that it has received the initial payment for clean data from Speech and Software Technologies (1) Pvt. Ltd, ("SST").
As previously agreed with SST, iSIGN will now start to deliver data to its data partner Newcomp Analytics ("Newcomp") for analysis, interpretation and evaluation purposes.
Additionally, iSIGN and SST have completed a 7 year Partner Network Agreement ("Agreement") for SST for the exclusive rights to distribute and resell iSIGN's software and hardware solutions in India and southeast Asia. This also includes data sales and reseller status in the United States in tandem with our master distributor in the Americas, GraphicMedia, Inc. As part of the Agreement, SST will be reviewing its markets to establish performance clauses for the duration of the contract.
As previously released, it is expected that Newcomp's analytics will result in enriched insights that will enable the purchaser to resell the final insights at a price of $0.60 to $0.80 per insight. This increase in valuation will benefit iSIGN in that future data sales can be priced based upon this enhanced value.
iSIGN's data is considered to be "clean data", meaning that while the Company is collecting information including, but not limited to, shopper product and brand, offer preferences as well as final purchases, no personal shopper information is being gathered that could identify individual shoppers in any way.
"In addition to working with SST on data sales, we have finalized the Partner Network Agreement with SST and believe this will introduce and launch our data and technology throughout Asia and eventually Europe," said Mr. Alex Romanov, iSIGN's Chief Executive Officer. "We expect this Agreement will be very mutually beneficial to iSIGN and SST, as it will provide access to an extremely large market."
"SST is a well respected company in India and Southeast Asia, with approximately 25% of the company owed by the Tata Group," added Mr. Romanov.
About iSIGN Media
Since 2007, iSIGN has been developing multiplatform advertising and marketing solutions for brands to better attract, engage and retain customers through their mobile devices. The data and SaaS (software as a service) company collects and analyzes shopper preferences so that brands can deliver targeted messaging and personalized offers to consumers' mobile devices, in-location and in real-time. The company's interactive proximity-marketing technology is capable of gathering average price points, typical purchases, in-store dwell times and other shopper metrics to deliver business intelligence and insights into emerging consumer behaviors that can help brands make better business decisions and measure their marketing efforts. Utilizing Bluetooth, mobile, Wi-Fi, and location-aware technologies to deliver relevant and timely messaging to any screen or mobile device, iSIGN delivers rich media, permission-based messages free to consumers that can drive immediate brand engagement, increased customer loyalty and deliver higher ROI on marketing dollars spent. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, with R&D and customer support operations in Vancouver, BC and Tampa, FL, the Company has also grown to become the largest owner/operator of in-store digital media in Canada with 5,600 digital signs in about 1,400 locations. Partners include: IBM, Keyser Retail Solutions, Baylor University, Verizon Wireless, TELUS and AOpen America Inc., with solution distribution by GraphicMedia, Inc. and BlueStar Inc. www.isignmedia.com
About Speech and Software Technologies
Speech and Software Technologies (1) Pvt. Ltd. and its wholly owned subsidiary SST Software International Pvt. Ltd. have been developing solutions for the hospitality industry for a decade. More recently, the product portfolio has been extended to the health care industry as well. Today SST is one of the leading product-engineering global IT service providers, providing value-added services to large and medium-scale organizations. SST has carved a niche in developing products and value-added solutions for the Hospitality and Healthcare industries in the area of interactive TV and IPTV solutions, Implementation of Passive Optical Networking Solutions, service delivery management systems and Online reservations systems. SST has developed several applications that integrate with popular Central Reservation Systems and Property Management Systems and has customized these systems for hospitals and integrated with Hospital Information Systems as well. SST's products and services are built around an inherent capability to understand the customer requirements in hospitality and health care and building solutions to address those requirements. SST's products, solutions and services specifically address areas such as easy access to information, entertainment and improve service delivery. www.ssthospitality.com
This news release may include certain forward-looking statements that are based upon current expectations, which involve risks and uncertainties associated with iSIGN Media's business and the environment in which the business operates. Any statements contained herein that are not statements of historical facts may be deemed to be forward-looking, including those identified by the expressions "anticipate", "believe", "plan", "estimate", "expect", "intend", and similar expressions to the extent they relate to the Company or its management. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts, but reflect iSIGN Media's current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. iSIGN Media assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward-looking statements.
© 2013 iSIGN Media Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor Its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility or accuracy of this release.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1