|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2013 04:27 PM EST||
ARLINGTON, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 12/10/13 -- Summer vacations get plenty of play, but winter escapes are just as tempting. Whether one lives in the Sun Belt or snowier climes, the wintry holiday charm of the Washington D.C. area is hard to resist. But resistance is no longer necessary thanks to the Key Bridge Marriott, Crystal Gateway Marriott, and Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotels' latest hotel offer, Winter Getaway in Arlington, Virginia, which makes a quintessential holiday escape more accessible than ever.
The Winter Getaway package extends a savings of up to 33 percent for stays lasting three nights or longer. Of course, between the luxe accommodations and extensive area attractions, no one will be in a hurry to put an end to the holiday merriment.
As one of the most well-appointed hotels near Georgetown University, the Key Bridge Marriott welcomes guests into the heart of the D.C. area, while the Crystal Gateway Marriott and Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel are both situated conveniently in Arlington near DCA Airport.
During the holiday season, the advantages of this location are only amplified. In Dickensian Georgetown, for example, visitors can glide along the D.C. area's largest ice-skating rink (its proportions trump those of the Rockefeller Center rink in New York), check out the chic boutiques and experience one of the countless cultural events -- think wreath workshops and Swedish Christmas bazaars -- scheduled all winter long.
And that's just the beginning. Old Town Alexandria welcomes travelers to its brick-lined streets with bedecked Christmas trees and events ranging from Scottish parades to boat parades. Take a walk down the cobblestone streets and stop inside the quaint shops lining the famed King Street. Washington, D.C., meanwhile, lures guests of nearby Arlington, Virginia hotels to its multitude of sights and events. Arts enthusiasts flock to Kennedy Center's Millennium Stage for the free daily performances of music and theater, while families marvel at 500,000 LED lights on display at the National Zoo. History buffs shouldn't miss watching "A Christmas Carol" performed at Ford's Theatre, and everyone must see the nightly lighting of the National Christmas Tree and the Pageant of Peace near the White House at least once.
In fact, there's not much one can't do from these hotels near Clarendon, Virginia. And with special winter rates and a bevy of holiday experiences on hand, there's never been a better time to embrace the glory of the season.
The Winter Getaway package is available through January 15, 2014 with rates starting at $66 per night. Guests may book their winter escape by calling 1-888-737-0577 or visiting http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=837085&displayLink=true. Refer to promotional code W21 when making reservations.
About the Key Bridge Marriott
Situated in the midst of Washington, D.C., Georgetown, Arlington and Old Town Alexandria, the Key Bridge Marriott caters to every type of traveler. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is just minutes away as are the corporations and government agencies of Northern Virginia, which is ideal for business guests. And with 17,000 square feet of meeting space (including the top-floor Capital View Ballroom) equipped with e-tools like web pages and e-rooming lists, productivity is guaranteed. Two contemporary restaurants, an indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool and brand-new equipment in the fitness center create a relaxing atmosphere that's only enhanced by the 582 guest rooms. Accommodations include features like Plug-In technology panels and luxury bedding, not to mention breathtaking views of D.C. and Georgetown, all of which creates the ultimate backdrop for any stay. The shops and attractions of Georgetown beckon from across the picturesque bridge, while convenient Metro access puts the historic and cultural treasures of the nation's capital just minutes away. Travelers interested in experiencing the convenience and culture of this premier property are invited to call 1-888-737-0577 to learn more.
About the Crystal Gateway Marriott
Located in Arlington, Virginia, the Crystal Gateway Marriott offers guests the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Its 615 guest rooms and 82 luxurious suites are equipped with ergonomic desks, HD televisions, technology panels and, for a fee, high-speed Internet. Two concierge levels enhance guests' visits with complimentary continental breakfast and all-day drinks, while the fitness center includes cardiovascular equipment, free weights, a whirlpool and an indoor-outdoor connecting pool for those who like to stay active. When it's time to refuel, guests can enjoy a variety of options, including the relaxed Atrium restaurant for American fare and the Mediterranean-inspired Restaurant Mez. The hotel also has 27 meeting rooms with 35,377 square feet of stylish event space for corporate visitors. Rounding out the hotel's repertoire of amenities is its convenient transportation options: The lobby boasts access to the Metro, which puts the sights of Washington, D.C. at guests' fingertips, and Reagan National Airport is just a complimentary shuttle-ride away. As a certified Virginia Green hotel, meanwhile, the property proves that being green is always in style.
Friend us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RenaissanceHotels.
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/RenHotels.
About the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
Whether travelers are looking for environmental sensitivity, modern technology or top-rated service, the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel can accommodate them. The LEED® Gold-certified hotel boasts 300 guestrooms and suites that feature plush Revive bedding; organic Aveda bath products; 37-inch, flat-panel HD televisions; mini-refrigerators; and Plug-In technology panels. Technology, in fact, figures prominently throughout the hotel and has placed it at the forefront of business hotels. Sixteen meeting rooms occupy 17,307 square feet of meeting space, while the hotel's location just minutes from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, IBM, the Pentagon, PBS and the EPA make it a natural choice for business groups. It's also a natural choice for foodies. The hotel's modern Italian eatery, SOCCi, incorporates local produce in the majority of its Old World fare, while Espressamente illy acts as its ideal café counterpart. In addition, guests can enjoy the hotel's fitness center and pool, as well as a new lobby that sets the tone for their stays. Consistently ranked No. 1 for guest satisfaction among all full-service Marriott hotels in the Eastern region, the hotel is conveniently positioned near Reagan National Airport and a variety of local attractions like Old Town Alexandria, Pentagon Row and the National Mall. The result is one hotel that's as exciting as the destination itself.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2477239
Key Bridge Marriott
1401 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA 22209
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1