|By RealWire News Distribution||
|December 18, 2013 11:16 PM EST||
Industry majors including IBM, Microsoft and Oracle sign up as sponsors
[London, 18 December 2013] IT Europa today announced further details of the 7th Annual European ISV Convention which will be staged at the Lancaster London Hotel on 26 March 2014. It also revealed the identity of some of the companies that have already signed up to support the event as sponsors.
Under the overall umbrella of Innovation, Intelligence and Integration - driving better business outcomes, the conference will feature sessions on key issues set to drive application development in Europe over the coming year.
Integration - How do hybrid IT, apps, mobile and M2M change the picture? How can developments in new device and cloud technologies be best harnessed and integrated with legacy systems to deliver better business value
Intelligence - the new black: how more effective analysis of diverse data can create real business intelligence
Innovation - Delivering better business outcomes. Harnessing the power of new technologies and evidence-based decision-making to create a new generation of smarter applications
Partnering to accelerate success - how leveraging vendor and distributor ecosystems and advances in communication and social networking can help speed application development, marketing and delivery
These sessions will be followed by moderated panel discussions which will examine the implications of some of these trends and the issues arising from them, including the challenges of differentiating offerings to create competitive advantage within a highly-competitive applications landscape.
Many of the leading platform technology companies and distributors who are driving application development in the European market have already signed up to sponsor and participate in the convention. These include: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Ingram Micro, Jaspersoft, SafeNet, and Avnet. ISVWorld, the world's most comprehensive database of software products and vendors, has also signed up to support the convention as a partner.
"Over the years the European ISV Convention has become established as the main forum at which leading European ISVs can meet at director-level and discuss key issues amongst their peers and with leading vendors, platform technology providers and distributors," commented Alan Norman, Managing Director of IT Europa. "Software development is critical to the success of Europe. The challenge for Europe's software industry is to ensure that it harnesses the power of new technologies and innovation in such areas as data analysis and integration to deliver better value for the businesses it serves."
The European ISV Convention 2014 will take place at the Lancaster London Hotel, on 26 March 2014. ISVs wishing to attend the convention and vendors or service providers interested in sponsorship opportunities can find further information at: www.isvconvention.com
The convention will end with a gala dinner at which the winners of the European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2014 will be announced. Full details of the awards can be found at www.iteawards.com (Award entries have to be submitted by midnight on 17 January 2014.)
About IT Europa
IT Europa is the leading provider of strategic business intelligence, news and analysis on the European IT marketplace and the primary channels that serve it. The company publishes European channel publications such as the IT Europa Newsletter, markets a range of database reports and organises European conferences and events for the IT and Telecoms sectors. For further details visit: www.iteuropa.com
For further information contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1895 454 604
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1