|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2013 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The deployment of telemedicine services is galloping with continuous development of telecommunication. The shortage of physicians in rural and remote areas provides opportunity for telemedicine to increase its services to millions of patients and this widespread deployment of services will continue at a rapid pace in future as well. The increase in telemedicine applications are surging due to high prevalence of chronic diseases, consistent need for improved quality services and rising elderly population across countries which thereby urge telemedicine to deliver improved products with higher patient satisfaction.
In the latest research study, "Global Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2018", RNCOS analysts identified market dynamics pertaining to specific countries to highlight the initiatives taken by several market players and healthcare providers to boost telemedicine sector's growth. The market, which stood at US$ 14.2 Billion in 2012, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% during 2012-2018.
On the geographical-front, the report presents a detailed analysis of key geographies and the recent telemedicine-oriented developments. The Government and market players, particularly across U.S, have taken a step forward to support benefits of telehealth/telemedicine services via proposed Medicare and Medicaid programs. Recognizing the potential of telemedicine for the development of healthcare in the country, the USDA has provided funding that are expected to deliver positive outcomes in the field of telemedicine.
The report provides extensive information and rational analysis of the global telemedicine market. After thorough analysis of the market, analysts have drawn a logical conclusion about various drivers and challenges which influence growth of the telemedicine market. It also provides an insight into different telemedicine processes along with a segment-wise analysis to present an overview of the developments taking place.
In the end, the report concludes with a competitive analysis of key market players, providing business overview of each player along with their product portfolio. In addition, it elucidates key developments of players related to telemedicine which enables the client to formulate market strategies and assess the opportunity areas in key geographies.
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. Telemedicine: An Introduction
4. Global Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2018
4.1 Market Size
4.2 Market Structure
4.2.1 Telehospitals and Clinics Market
4.2.2 Telehome Market
4.3 Regional Markets
4.3.3 Asia Pacific
5. Clinical Applications
6. Market Drivers and Restraints
6.1.1 Enabling Remote Patient Monitoring
6.1.2 Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
6.1.3 Cost Cutting
6.2.1 Legal and Reimbursement Issues
6.2.2 High Technology Cost Pushing Higher Telemedicine Service Cost
7. Industry Players
7.1 McKesson Ltd.
7.2 Philips Healthcare
7.3 GE Healthcare Ltd.
7.4 Siemens-IT Solutions and Services
7.7 AMD Telemedicine
7.8 Honeywell HomMed
7.9 Cardio Net Inc.
7.10 Bosch Healthcare
7.11 Aerotel Medical Systems
List of Figures:Figure 4-1: Global - Telemedicine Market (Billion US$), 2012-2018
Figure 4-2: Global - Telemedicine Market by Segment (%), 2012
Figure 4-3: Global - Forecast for Telemedicine Market by Segment (%), 2018
Figure 4-4: Global - Telemedicine Market by Player (%), 2012
Figure 4-5: Global - Telehospitals and Clinics Market (Billion US$), 2012-2018
Figure 4-6: Global - Share of Services and Technology in Telehospitals and Clinics Market (2012 & 2018)
Figure 4-7: Global - Telehome Market (Billion US$), 2012-2018
Figure 4-8: Global - Share of Sevices and Technology in Telehome Market (2012 & 2018)
To order this report: Global Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2018 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01929535/Global-Telemedicine-Market-Outlook-to-2018.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=e-Healthcare
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1