|By PR Newswire||
|December 30, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, December 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
Today, Analysts' Corner announced new research reports highlighting International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE: IBM), Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOGO), Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAT), First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: FSLR) and Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ: ADP). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
International Business Machines Corp. Research Report
On December 20, 2013, International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) announced that Gartner Inc. (Gartner) has named the Company's global digital marketing agency, IBM Interactive, a Leader in the recently published report "Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies." IBM stated that IBM Interactive is a part of IBM Global Business Services and the broader work done by it for helping clients capitalize on the convergence of mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud technologies. Paul Papas, Global Leader for Digital Front Office and IBM Interactive, IBM Global Business Services, said, "We view our Leader position as a strong testament to the depth of capabilities IBM Interactive can deliver to clients and our ability to help clients not only transform how they engage with their customers, but also reimagine entirely new business models." The Full Research Report on International Business Machines Corp. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at:
Gogo Inc. Research Report
On December 20, 2013, Gogo Inc. (Gogo) reported that it has partnered with The Weather Channel to offer passengers free access to Weather.com and Weather Underground on any Gogo equipped aircraft. According to Gogo, this partnership will enable passengers to access up-to-date weather information on their smartphone, tablet, or laptop for their destination city or any city they select. The Company added that access to Weather.com and Wunderground.com via laptop is already available, and the ability to use smartphone apps will come online in Q1 2014. Ash ElDifrawi, Gogo's Chief Commercial Officer stated, "We continue to partner with and empower cutting edge digital companies to help develop and enable applications that can be accessed in flight through Gogo that will help inform, engage and entertain passengers at 30,000 feet." The Full Research Report on Gogo Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at:
Applied Materials, Inc. Research Report
On December 24, 2013, Applied Materials, Inc.'s (Applied Materials) stock declined 0.69%, ending the day at $17.39. Over the previous three trading sessions, shares of Applied Materials gained 3.02%, compared to the Nasdaq Composite, which gained 2.40% during the same period. The Full Research Report on Applied Materials, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at:
First Solar Inc. Research Report
On December 18, 2013, First Solar Inc. (First Solar) announced that the Company's advanced thin-film photovoltaic (PV) modules have been selected to power four solar energy plants in France, with a combined capacity of 48 megawatts (MW). The Company informed that the projects are developed and owned by Photosol, a French renewable energy company, and are being constructed in France's Auvergne and Midi-Pyrénées regions. First Solar added that Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services for all four projects are being provided by Jayme da Costa Energie, a French engineering company and a Photosol partner. Stefan Degener, First Solar's Director of Business Development for Europe, commented, "These projects collectively represent a significant boost to Photosol's installed capacity as this young, dynamic company continues to build on its successes. I would like to thank our partners at Photosol and Jayme da Costa for the trust they've placed in us; their decision to use our advanced thin-film modules is testament to the technology's suitability to utility-scale solar power plants in a wide variety of conditions." The Full Research Report on First Solar Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at:
Automatic Data Processing Research Report
On December 23, 2013, Automatic Data Processing (ADP) announced that Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union (MSGCU) has selected the ADP Vitality Wellness Program to minimize the impact of rising healthcare costs. According to ADP, the program will enhance MSGCU's existing wellness initiatives by empowering employees to manage their health effectively and seek preventive care in exchange for rewards. Peter Gates, President and CEO of MSGCU, said, "Partnering with ADP, in combination with MSGCU's wellness initiatives, will help us empower our employees to live healthier lives by giving them access to educational tools and resources from any computer or device." Regina Lee, President, Major Account Services and ADP Canada, added, "The ADP Vitality wellness solution gives employers new tools to encourage employees to proactively manage their health. The more invested employees are in their health, the greater their reward will be in terms of quality of life and cost savings." The Full Research Report on Automatic Data Processing - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Nidhi Vatsal, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider represented by Nidhi Vatsal, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts' Corner
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1