|By PR Newswire||
|December 30, 2013 09:13 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Endpoint Security market to grow at a CAGR of 10.19 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing compliance regulation. The Global Endpoint Security market has also been witnessing the adoption of SaaS-based security solutions. However, the growing complexity of network infrastructure could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Endpoint Security Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Endpoint Security market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Symantec Corp., McAfee Inc., Sophos Ltd., Kaspersky Lab ZAO, and Trend Micro Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Avast Software B.V., AVG Technologies N.V., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., ESET LLC, eEye Digital Security Inc., F-Secure Corp., Fortinet Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Panda Security S.L., and SafeNet Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.1.1 Product Lifecycle of Endpoint Security Solutions
06.2 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation
07.1 Global Endpoint Security Market by Segmentation 2013
07.2 Global Endpoint Security Market by Segmentation 2013-2018
07.3 Global Corporate Endpoint Security Market
07.4 Global Consumer Endpoint Security Market
08. End-user Segmentation
08.1 Corporate Endpoint Security Market by End-user Segmentation
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
17.1 Competitive Scenario
17.2 Competitive Analysis 2013
17.3 Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
18.1 Kaspersky Lab ZAO
18.1.1 Business Overview
18.1.2 Business Segmentation
18.1.3 SWOT Analysis
18.2 McAfee Inc.
18.2.1 Business Overview
18.2.2 Business Segmentation
18.2.3 SWOT Analysis
18.3 Sophos Ltd.
18.3.1 Business Overview
18.3.2 Business Segmentation
18.3.3 SWOT Analysis
18.4 Symantec Corp.
18.4.1 Business Overview
18.4.2 Business Segmentation
18.4.3 SWOT Analysis
18.5 Trend Micro Inc.
18.5.1 Business Overview
18.5.2 Business Segmentation
18.5.3 SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Market Structure of Endpoint Security
Exhibit 3: Product Lifecycle of Endpoint Security Solutions
Exhibit 4: Global Endpoint Security Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Segmentation of Global Endpoint Security Market
Exhibit 6: Global Endpoint Security Market by Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 7: Global Endpoint Security Market by Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 8: Global Corporate Endpoint Security Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Global Consumer Endpoint Security Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 10: Global Corporate Endpoint Security Market by End-user Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 11: Global Endpoint Security Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Kaspersky Lab ZAO
Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of McAfee Inc.
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Sophos Ltd.
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Symantec Corp.
Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Trend Micro Inc.
Symantec Corp., McAfee Inc., Sophos Ltd., Kaspersky Lab ZAO, and Trend Micro Inc., Avast Software B.V., AVG Technologies N.V., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., ESET LLC, eEye Digital Security Inc., F-Secure Corp., Fortinet Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Panda Security S.L., and SafeNet Inc.
To order this report: Global Endpoint Security Market 2014-2018
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1