|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2014 12:15 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3gd5q/cloud_computing) has announced the addition of the "Cloud Computing Market in Korea 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Cloud Computing market in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 22.16 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in government initiatives to develop cloud computing facilities in the country. The Cloud Computing market in Korea has also been witnessing the increased demand for private cloud computing. However, the increasing concerns regarding data security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Amazon Web Services Inc., KT Corp., Microsoft Corp., and SK Telecom Co. Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Computer Sciences Corp., Google Inc., IBM Corp., LG CNS, LG Uplus Corp., and Samsung SDS Co. Ltd.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the team said: There is a huge demand for private cloud computing among government agencies and large enterprises in Korea. Government agencies in Korea are concerned about data security and are therefore looking to adopt more of private cloud rather than public. Private cloud infrastructure is dedicated to a single organization and assures a high level of security as it cannot be accessed by other companies in the same data center. Large enterprises in Korea are adopting a private cloud to have a greater control of their data. In case of the public cloud, third-party providers are in charge of the data systems. However, in a private cloud, organizations can themselves maintain and monitor the data systems, which allow them a complete oversight of their data.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3gd5q/cloud_computing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1