|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2014 08:04 AM EST||
CloudByte, the first company to provide dynamically selectable storage performance on industry-standard hardware, announced today that the company was a winner of the 2013-2014 Cloud Awards Program in the Best Cloud Infrastructure category.
Identifying and celebrating excellence in the field of cloud computing, the Cloud Computing Awards program encourages entries from across the entire globe – the US, Canada, Australasia and EMEA regions. More than 200 organizations entered this year. Categories included Best Cloud Infrastructure, Data Innovation of the Year, “Best in Mobile” Cloud Solution, Most Promising Start-Up and Best Software as a Service.
Cloud Awards organizer Larry Johnson said: “We are extremely pleased to endorse CloudByte, giving added value to its clients, disrupting business models and leveraging cloud technologies to be the best of the best.”
“We are pleased to be recognized for our work in the cloud service provider space,” said Greg Goelz, CEO of CloudByte. “This award validates our accomplishments in helping cloud service providers compete with and differentiate from industry leaders such as Amazon.”
This is the second recognition for CloudByte this month. Earlier this month, Storage Magazine and SearchStorage.com named CloudByte a Product of the Year finalist.
About the Cloud Awards
The Cloud Awards is an international program, which has been recognizing and honoring industry leaders, innovators and organizational transformation in cloud computing since 2011. The awards are open to large, small, established and start-up organizations from across the entire globe, with an aim to find and celebrate the pioneers who will shape the future of the Cloud as we move into 2014 and beyond. Categories include the Software as a Service award, Most Promising Start-Up, and “Best in Mobile” Cloud Solution. Finalists were selected by a judging panel of international industry experts. For more information about the Cloud Awards please visit http://www.cloud-awards.com/.
Targeted to the needs of cloud service providers – public and private - CloudByte’s patent-pending storage software solutions deliver dynamically selectable performance for each application or tenant. By providing unified block, file, and direct attached storage, CloudByte eliminates inefficient and costly storage silos and enables scaling from a single site to distributed cloud environments without disruption. Established in 2010 and managed by technology executives from companies such as Cisco, HP, IBM, NetApp, Novell, and SanDisk, CloudByte is venture-backed by Fidelity Worldwide Investment, Nexus Venture Partners and Kae Capital. For more information, visit www.cloudbyte.com or follow www.twitter.com/cloudbyteinc.
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- March 2014 StorageIO Update Newsletter : Cisco Cloud, VMware VSAN and More
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 Standards for an Open, Programmable Web
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Infonetics: Mobile Device Security Taking Front Stage as Businesses Try to Get Tighter Grip on Mobile Gear
- ActiveState Joins EMC, IBM, HP, Pivotal, Rackspace, SAP, VMware and CenturyLink to Bring Open Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service to Enterprise Computing
- Cloud World Forum Addresses the Evolving Role of the CIO
- Two Emulex Controllers Achieved Huawei Ready Certification
- Emulex Announces Ethernet Networking and Converged Network Adapters for the Open Compute Project
- Canonical: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS the cloud platform of choice
- Global Cloud-based Storage Industry
- Research and Markets: Global Business Process Management (BPM) PaaS Market 2014-2018 with IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., and Pegasystems Inc. Dominating
- Lenovo to Acquire IBM's x86 Server Business
- Emulex Optimises Performance and Scalability for Virtualisation and the Cloud with New Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters
- Managed Server Hosting: The Ten Benefits
- RSA Conference USA 2014 Exhibitor Profiles (M Through Z)
- IBM Helps Business Partners Grow With Resources for Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- Global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Industry
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- 10 « ex bonnes pratiques » à abandonner et... 10 bonnes résolutions pour 2014. Troisième partie : dites non aux Clouds Privés !
- The Cloud-Based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market 2013-2023
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014
- Top 20 Cyber Security Companies 2014
- Cyber Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Unveiling the java.lang.Out OfMemoryError
- WebSphere Application Server Java Dumps
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- How To Deploy Scalable WebSphere Applications Using "Maven" Build Tool
- Breaking News: New Internal IBM Report Says "Another Flawed Study"
- Profiles for WebSphere Application Server 6.0
- Last Exclusive JDJ Interview With "IBM's" John A. Swainson, Now CA's Newly Appointed CEO
- Developing Java and Web Services Applications on Rational Application Developer V6
- Automated Deployment of Enterprise Application Updates
- Your Guide to Portal Clustering in WebSphere Portal Server 5.1