|By ACN Newswire||
|March 11, 2014 11:48 PM EDT||
Digital Strategy and Data & Analytics Juries Announced
Singapore, Mar 12, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards, Asia Pacific's principal gathering of marketing, advertising, media and brand experts, is pleased to announce Andrew Knott, Vice President of Digital and Media, McDonald's APMEA; and Elaine Rodrigo, Global Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy, Mondelez International, as the final names to make up this year's elite group of jury presidents.
Andrew Knott, Vice President of Digital and Media, McDonald's APMEA, will lead the Digital Strategy jury. Andrew joined McDonald's in 2012 having previously been the Chief Digital Officer for advertising agency, Euro RSCG. With a career spanning over twenty years, primarily in advertising, he was one of the early entrants into interactive space in 1995. Andrew subsequently worked across Asia at market leader Ogilvy, developing their digital offering and working with the likes of IBM, American Express & Unilever.
Commenting on his appointment, Andrew says, "For some, the idea of sitting in a small windowless room for days, reading hundreds of pages of documents, in the company of a bunch of relative strangers would appear to be some kind of perverse, self-inflicted torture. When you realise that those strangers are some of the brightest players in the marketing and advertising industries, the documents are detailing the insights, idea, strategy, execution and results of some of the most compelling digital campaigns to run in Asia Pacific in the last year, then that decision becomes much more obvious. As Jury President, it's an honour to be a part of the process, (and let's hope there are some windows in the judging room)."
Digital Strategy Jury
- Andrew Knott, Vice President of Digital and Media, McDonald's APMEA - Jury President
- Andrew Davie, Managing Director, Australia & New Zealand, Wunderman
- Andy Joohyun Lee, Head of Global Digital Campaign, Cheil Worldwide
- Carl Griffith, Head of Digital, Havas Worldwide Singapore
- Damien Cummings, Chief Marketing Officer, Philips ASEAN & Pacific
- Dinesh Sandhu, Regional Director of Strategic Planning & Integrated Media, Hakuhodo Communications Asia
- Eddie Wong, National Executive Creative Director, Draftfcb China
- Eric Leong, Planning Director, Grey Group Hong Kong
- Gilad Coppersmith, International Client President, Carat
- Ginger Zhu, Marketing Director, East China, Nike
- Goz Gostelow, Executive Creative Director, Razorfish Hong Kong
- Guy Barke, Integrated Business Director, Asia Pacific, Isobar
- Jason Kuperman, Vice President, Omnicom Digital Asia Pacific, India, Middle East & Africa, Omnicom Group
- Josie Brown, Director of Digital, Asia Pacific, JWT
- Julien Chiavassa, Digital & E-commerce Head, Asia Pacific, Clarins
- Kiki Chen, Managing Director, Medialand Digital Strategy
- Neil Hudspeth, Chief Digital Officer, Asia Pacific, Leo Burnett
- Nicole Sparshott, Vice President of Marketing, Asia Pacific, Unilever
- Patrick Rona, President of Tribal DDB Asia Pacific & Chief Digital Officer of DDB Group Asia Pacific, Tribal DDB Worldwide
- Paul Gage, Regional Head of Planning, Asia Pacific, iris Worldwide
- Richard Fraser, Regional Managing Director, Asia, Middle East & Africa, Proximity
- Rod Strother, Director of Digital & Social Media Centre of Excellence, Singapore, Lenovo
- Sherri Maxwell, Executive Creative Director & Founder, Creative Underground
- Susana Tsui, CEO, Asia Pacific, PHD
- Thomas Crampton, Global Managing Director of Social@Ogilvy, Ogilvy Public Relations
- Tony Chen, President, China, GroupM Interaction
- Tripti Lochan, CEO, Asia, VML Qais
- Yasuharu Sasaki, Executive Creative Director, Japan, Dentsu Network
- Yichen Yang, Group Director of Interactive Marketing, e21 MagicMedia
Heading up the Data & Analytics jury will be Dr. Elaine Rodrigo, Global Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy of Mondelez International. Elaine has 18 years of experience in FMCG organisations, global research suppliers and academia. Based in Singapore, she is part of the Global Biscuits Category Leadership Team and is responsible for insights across all markets with a particular focus on the BRIC countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China. She joined Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods) in 2007, having previously worked for Reckitt Benckiser, where she spent seven years in a variety of roles in a market research function. Prior to this, Elaine worked at Research International and Synovate and has lectured in Universities on subjects covering Marketing, Strategy and Advanced Research Techniques.
Commenting on her position as jury president, Elaine says, "It's an honour to serve as jury president and be a part of AMES in this year of growth. The inaugural Data & Analytics category sets to reward relevant and compelling insight-led strategy and I will very much look forward to seeing the range of ways such insights have been interpreted in order to drive engagement and develop relationships with specific consumer audiences."
Data & Analytics Jury
- Elaine Rodrigo, Global Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy, Mondelez International - Jury President
- Arvind Sethumadhavan, Chief Innovation Officer, Asia Pacific, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Jon Wright, Head of Analytics and Insight, Asia Pacific, MEC
- Ken Hsu, Regional Director of Customer Insights, Asia Pacific, Wunderman
- Lee Smith, CEO Platforms, Asia Pacific, Omnicom Media Group
- Nan Hee Kim, Vice Head of Data and Analytics Centre, South Korea, Cheil Worldwide
- Padraig Flynn, Head of Asia Analytics Centre & Director of Business Science, Asia Pacific, MediaCom
- Patricio De Matteis, Managing Director of Accenture Interactive Asia Pacific, Accenture
- Ross Jackson, Regional Head of Cross Border Business, Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Middle East, Africa, Visa Worldwide
- Tuomas Peltoniemi, Head of Digital, TBWA\Digital Arts Network Singapore
- Vikas Sah, Vice President of Technology, Search and Analytics, Indigo Consulting, India
- Vinoaj Vijeyakumaar, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Sparkline Analytics
- Yeong Yee, Regional Head of Digital Strategy and Analytics, Yolk(at)Grey
"We're delighted to welcome Andrew and Elaine as jury presidents in such an exciting year. 2014 has seen the addition of three new strategy sections and we can be sure to see even more innovative and inspiring work that targets and drives consumer engagement from across the region. Andrew and Elaine have a wealth of experience and skills and it will be fantastic to work with them as they decide which entries stand-out this year," says Terry Savage, Chairman of Lions Festivals.
Entries into the AMES are now being accepted until 21 March. For more details about rules, fees and submissions, please visit, www.ames.asia. Winners will be announced at the dedicated Awards Ceremony on 29 May at the St Regis Singapore. Anyone wishing to be a part of the celebrations can book their place at http://www.ames.asia/general/attend-the-festival.
About Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy (AMES)
The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards are Asia Pacific's foremost awards honouring clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands. The annual awards are judged by a panel of top client and agency professionals who review the submissions against stringent criteria to determine the winners of the prestigious Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy awards.
The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards are organised by Lions Festivals and Haymarket Media Group. www.ames.asia.
Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers. In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group. www.lionsfestivals.com.
Source: Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy (AMES)
Amanda Benfell, Head of PR & Press Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards Tel: +44-20-3033 4000 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ames.asia
Copyright 2014 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
Jun. 28, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 387
Jun. 28, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 317
Jun. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 327
Jun. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 900
Jun. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,140
Jun. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 826
Jun. 28, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 962
Jun. 28, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,163
Jun. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 513
Jun. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 460
Jun. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 415
Jun. 28, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 451
Jun. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,303
Jun. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,235
Jun. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 484
Jun. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,354
Jun. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,355
Jun. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,266
Jun. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,319
Jun. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,403