|By Business Wire||
|April 25, 2014 07:39 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nknx65/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Switzerland - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
The ICT investment trends in Switzerland report presents the findings from a survey of 46 Swiss enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including the likes of security, content management, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including the likes of security, content management, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Switzerland to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Switzerland.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how Switzerland enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Euros are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Swiss enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (security, content management, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing).
- Understand the factors that are influencing Swiss enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Swiss enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
2.2 Core technology investment priorities
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Purchasing channels
3.3 Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.4 IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.5 ICT provider selection
4.1 Investment in core and advanced technologies is set to be the main focus of Swiss enterprises
5.2 Further reading
5.3 Contact the authors
- Amazon web services
- Check Point
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems.
- McAfee Microsoft
- Open Text
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nknx65/ict_investment
Oct. 3, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 337
Oct. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 311
Oct. 3, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 557
Oct. 3, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 595
Oct. 3, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 360
Oct. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 357
Oct. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 130
Oct. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 579
Oct. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 387
Oct. 3, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 307
Oct. 3, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 486
Oct. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 281
Oct. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 302
Oct. 3, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 633
Oct. 3, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 531
Oct. 2, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 528
Oct. 2, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 302
Oct. 2, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 549
Oct. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 391
Oct. 1, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 7,341