|By Business Wire||
|June 27, 2014 06:01 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Network Performance Monitoring (NPM) and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises" report to their offering.
This research service provides the key findings of the global NPM and management solutions market. The study covers 2 main segments including distributed environments and evaluation labs. This study also features revenue forecasts from 2010 to 2020, and it includes application, end user, and geographic forecasts, and a distribution channel analysis. Ley market drivers and market restraints are also included and evaluated by their impact on the market. The study discusses various prevalent market and technology trends.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which of the NPM segments is presenting major growth opportunities?
- What are the latest key technological trends present in the global NPM market? What impact do these trends have on the industry?
- How will the structure of the market change?
- Which of the global regions represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
- Which of the vertical end-user groups represent most of the growth opportunities for the NPM market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
4. Forecast and Trends - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
5. Demand Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total NPM and Management Solutions Market for Enterprises
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Distributed Environments Segment Breakdown
9. Evaluation Labs Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
- CA Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srnd37/analysis_of_the
Oct. 21, 2016 03:54 PM EDT
Oct. 21, 2016 03:31 PM EDT
Oct. 21, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 248
Oct. 21, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 11,140
Oct. 21, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,353
Oct. 21, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,398
Oct. 21, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,196
Oct. 21, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,426
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,778
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 629
Oct. 21, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,454
Oct. 21, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 906
Oct. 21, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 925
Oct. 21, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 869
Oct. 21, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,057
Oct. 21, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,644
Oct. 21, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,232
Oct. 21, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 285
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,375
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,588