|By PR Newswire||
|August 12, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
PETERBOROUGH, England, August 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Halcyon Software, a global leader in multi-platform systems management software, has announced the appointment of Tracey Allen as Key Account Manager. In this new role, she will be responsible for building relationships with key customers throughout EMEA and developing new opportunities for Halcyon Software's range of monitoring, automation, reporting and security solutions that run on IBM i, AIX, Windows and Linux platforms.
Tracey Allen has over 24 years' experience of the IT industry and joins direct from NGAHR, a global provider of outsourced payroll and HR solutions. As Service Delivery Director, she was responsible for managing and developing business opportunities with customers using the company's managed service and hosted solutions. Prior to this, Tracey worked for NorthgateArinso where she was Service Account Delivery Manager responsible for the delivery of payroll and HR solutions to more than 350 customers.
According to Carole Chandler, Sales and Marketing Director of Halcyon Software: "Tracey Allen has extensive experience of delivering managed service and outsourced solutions to customers operating in different market sectors. We are delighted to welcome Tracey Allen to the team as she will make a major contribution in helping Halcyon Software to grow its presence across the EMEA region."
For further information, visit Tracey Allen's Linkedin profile.
About Halcyon Software
Halcyon Software is a global leader in multi-platform systems management software solutions that reduce the complexity and cost of monitoring critical business systems, core applications and processes. They help organizations to prevent business disruption, increase the efficiency of IT services and save costs. On average, Halcyon's solutions increase IT efficiency by 30 - 40 percent, delivering significant savings and a rapid return on investment - often in less than six months.
- This is achieved in three ways:
- Monitoring: Halcyon's monitoring software keeps a vigilant watch on the most critical IT systems and core applications on which business depends. IT administrators receive early warnings of any potential problems or 'bottlenecks' before they effect the organisation.
- Automating: Halcyon enables IT teams to set up 'self-corrective actions' to issues or problems to ensure that they never impact the business again. IT teams can also automate regular tasks, checks or jobs which would normally be undertaken manually. This frees up valuable resources, saves costs and helps to eliminate human error.
- Reporting: Halcyon's cloud-based reporting solution proves to management that the IT team is achieving the service levels demanded by the business and flags any issues so they can be quickly resolved.
- Halcyon Software's products support enterprise class systems, including IBM i and AIX, as well as Windows and Linux platforms. With regional offices in the UK, United States and Australia, Halcyon Software also has a network of partners and distributors supporting territories world-wide. For further information, please visit http://www.halcyonsoftware.com
Carole Chandler, Halcyon Software, Tel: +44(0)1733-234995, Email: email@example.com
Paul Jennings, PJMC Limited, Tel: +44(0)1926-312886, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Halcyon Software
Jul. 24, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,285
Jul. 24, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,864
Jul. 24, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,968
Jul. 24, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,128
Jul. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,218
Jul. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 878
Jul. 23, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,219
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,860
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,234
Jul. 23, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,442
Jul. 23, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,951
Jul. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,664
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,779
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,033
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,423
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,803
Jul. 23, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,878
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 891
Jul. 23, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 829
Jul. 23, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,902