|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 06:51 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wq4klh/india_managed) has announced the addition of the "India Managed Security Services Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The market size of managed security services in India is estimated at about USD251 million in 2014.
Government & transportation sectors account for the largest share in the revenue pie of the country's MMS market, followed by BFSI sector. MSS providers are offering their services under two models - customer premises equipment model and cloud based model, wherein, customer premises equipment model dominated the market during 2013 in India.
However, over the course of next five years, the adoption of cloud based service model is likely to grow on account of increasing adoption of cloud services and rising number of remote offices. In addition, a growing number of companies in India are increasingly embracing the Bring-Your-Own-Device concept, which is also expected to boost the cloud-based managed security services market during the forecast period. The country has also been witnessing a notable increase in demand for perimeter protection managed security services.
Major international companies offering a broad array of managed security services in the country include Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd., Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited, IBM India Private Limited, Symantec Corporation and AT&T Global Network Services India Pvt. Ltd. Leading domestic players engaged in offering a diverse range of managed security services in India include Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Wipro Limited.
India Managed Security Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses:
- Bring Your Own Device Concept
- Centralized Security Management
- Managed Fraud Prevention Service
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Attack
- Increasing SMB IT Spending
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Managed Security Services Introduction
4. Global Managed Security Services Market Overview
5. India Managed Security Services Market Outlook
6. India Customer Premises Based Managed Security Services Market Outlook
7. India Cloud Based Managed Security Services Market Outlook
8. India Perimeter Protection Managed Security Services Market Outlook
9. India Identity Access Management Security Services Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- AT&T Global Network Services India Private Ltd.
- BT (India) Private Limited
- Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited
- Dell India Private Ltd.
- HCL Comnet Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM India Private Limited
- Netmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Paladion Networks Private Limited
- Symantec Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Wipro Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wq4klh/india_managed
May. 3, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,574
May. 3, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,339
May. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,091
May. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 876
May. 3, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,016
May. 3, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,138
May. 3, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,184
May. 3, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 561
May. 3, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,172
May. 3, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,405
May. 3, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,105
May. 3, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,064
May. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,675
May. 2, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 906
May. 2, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,564
May. 1, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,636
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,621
May. 1, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,800
May. 1, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,377
May. 1, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,141